Raise in new contract

Thebrownblob

I think the part timers are going to get a much raise. Honestly the company doesn't have much of a choice
That is correct and the negotiating team has not been silent about that part. That’s why I think a lot of people are going to be disappointed with the full-time raises. The full timers will get some better language on issues, but monetarily, I think we come out on the short end of the stick. Hope I’m wrong and I hope I’m surprised.
I have people I work with that think we will be at $50 an hour August 1 lol I don’t see that happening.

Pullman Brown

That is correct and the negotiating team has not been silent about that part. That’s why I think a lot of people are going to be disappointed with the full-time raises. The full timers will get some better language on issues, but monetarily, I think we come out on the short end of the stick. Hope I’m wrong and I hope I’m surprised.
I have people I work with that think we will be at $50 an hour August 1 lol I don’t see that happening.

I agree, which is why I think it’s going to be difficult to get a yes vote because of expectations.

Give me $50 an hour and I'll never retire.

oldngray

nowhere special
I'll be working here till I'm a hundred then
Good Good Emperor.jpg