Raises go right to union dues for PT new-hires?

fr8dog

Don't let ur boss know ur golfing on his dime. Or the sup one rung below you on the ups ladder for that matter. Big no-no at ups. plus they're trimming the fat so you'll show up one day and your stuff will be at the guard shack. The'll take ur I'd and tell u to beat it. I've never seen so many long time experienced sup's treated so badly in the 20+ years here. They count the seconds till they can get out and they're all praying(you included) they make it the last few years to retirement. Hope you make it but by your actions you wont last. NEXT!

UPSSOCKS

Don't let ur boss know ur golfing on his dime. Or the sup one rung below you on the ups ladder for that matter. Big no-no at ups. plus they're trimming the fat so you'll show up one day and your stuff will be at the guard shack. The'll take ur I'd and tell u to beat it. I've never seen so many long time experienced sup's treated so badly in the 20+ years here. They count the seconds till they can get out and they're all praying(you included) they make it the last few years to retirement. Hope you make it but by your actions you wont last. NEXT!

The fat has already been trimmed, and I'm not going to lie.. I was sweating, but now it's back to being fat and happy...

If a supervisor is being treated badly it's their own fault. The only supervisors I ever treated bad were the ones that let me.