Rally To Protest No A/C In UPS Trucks

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
wahhhhhh.

unbelievable about this complaining........like these girlyboys invented 100 degree days?

I drove one of those cab over tractors with 5 speeds with holes in the floor. The engine heat would make the cab to be about 120 degrees in the summer and 20 degrees in the winter.

We adjusted and survived.....somehow. I would roll the windah down and put a wet rag under my cap and wet down my T shirt once in awhile. In winter would wear long johns and jacket/ gloves and beanie hat.

Anything that doesnt kill you makes you stronger/tougher both physically and mentally. When I had a ride along in winter used to drive with the windahs DOWN to drive the supe crazy. Used to tell him I needed fresh air to stay awake.

Nah
wahhhhhh.

unbelievable about this complaining........like these girlyboys invented 100 degree days?

I drove one of those cab over tractors with 5 speeds with holes in the floor. The engine heat would make the cab to be about 120 degrees in the summer and 20 degrees in the winter.

We adjusted and survived.....somehow. I would roll the windah down and put a wet rag under my cap and wet down my T shirt once in awhile. In winter would wear long johns and jacket/ gloves and beanie hat.

Anything that doesnt kill you makes you stronger/tougher both physically and mentally. When I had a ride along in winter used to drive with the windahs DOWN to drive the supe crazy. Used to tell him I needed fresh air to stay awake.
I bet you did it uphill both ways, too.

UPSER1987

wahhhhhh.

I’m telling you, this society is so soft. Everyone is looking for a handout or the easiest/laziest way to do everything. I’d be embarrassed to attend a rally to complain about the weather lol.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I’m telling you, this society is so soft. Everyone is looking for a handout or the easiest/laziest way to do everything. I’d be embarrassed to attend a rally to complain about the weather lol.
It’s like they need some “Integrity”.

That’s truly a sad state to be in!

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member

Aren’t you management? You sit in a office looking at a computer screen

DtownLAdriver

wahhhhhh.

All while UPS is making more money than ever. Think of that. Maybe all these “girlyboys” wouldn’t be so girly if you weren’t so beat and tired from work & had the time and energy to teach them how to be a man.