Random funny crap you witness during your day

542thruNthru

End of story

Hugs!
100218_baez_arenado_hug.gif

542thruNthru

You’re still young and full of fight. After fighting your whole life and you get to a certain age you realize you can’t fight every fight. You choose your fights.

True but with age comes experience. With my experience I will know what fights I'll will with a company that's held to certain rules.

Don't get me wrong I understand not wanting to deal with it, especially if you don't mind coming in anyways but just say that.

Anyways I don't want to harp on it. Not trying to attack future more just pointing out to lurkers you can't be fired for it.

Poop Head

Judge me.
FedEx tractor trailer drivers are the most reckless drivers on the road. Every one of these idiots are hauling doubles and they’re all over the road. Riding right up peoples asses. High beaming drivers to get out of the way. I can’t believe there aren’t multiple fatalities every day involving these clowns.

Not funny but I still wanted to share.
Not sure if this is one of their methods, but EVERY time I'm in Chicago, I'll see at least one guy speeding on the expressway at night. With his lights OFF

Mr Mcfeely

Shpeedy Delivery!
As I was handing a lady her package, her dog started barking. Instantly she turned around and shouted at the dog. "Stop barking and act like a decent human being!"

I was covering a route out in the sticks and pulled up for the first time to this house. They had a note on the door "UPS leave pkgs inside the door". Since there were no vehicles parked at the house I just said UPS and opened the door to set the box inside. Inside stood a nude older dude holding a pot n spoon with a bewildered look on his face. I said thanks and closed the door.

Nolimitz

Yes, I should have prefaced my statement with Ground. You are correct. Horrific drivers. The worst I’ve ever seen.
Was nearly taken out the other day by a UPS feeder hauling a triple. Changing lanes at will w/ no signals, talking on a cell ph. I backed way down and let him clear a path..

ManInBrown

Was nearly taken out the other day by a UPS feeder hauling a triple. Changing lanes at will w/ no signals, talking on a cell ph. I backed way down and let him clear a path..
sure ya were. You guys are the biggest a holes on the road, and it’s not even close. I’d feel more comfortable sharing the road with drivers who just left the bar after drinking 53 beers.