Random funny crap you witness during your day

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
_20181022_173249.JPG

Nolimitz

sure ya were. You guys are the biggest a holes on the road, and it’s not even close. I’d feel more comfortable sharing the road with drivers who just left the bar after drinking 53 beers.
I'm not a ground TT driver. I was in a sprinter for express on an interstate highway maxed out at 65mph. This A-hole UPSer was seriously dangerous w/ a triple. so you may ********..

Last edited by a moderator:

OrioN

Sorry, I believe nolimitz... there's bad drivers in every company, check YouTube if you doubt it

I'm guessing his sprinter is governed to that speed as well, so it was best to back away and let that masshole UPS driver cause an accident in front of him

Poop Head

Judge me.
I'm not a ground TT driver. I was in a sprinter for express on an interstate highway maxed out at 65mph. This A-hole UPSer was seriously dangerous w/ a triple. so you may ********..
I'm calling bs.
#1. No Teamster brother of mine would do anything like that.

#2. All feeder drivers have those giant hands-free headsets. He was prob just watching YouTube or eating snacks

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
Saw a Vespa flip a U-Turn down a one way and hop up onto the sidewalk running from a police car. The cop and I laughed about it a few minutes later.

OrioN

I'm calling bs.

I don't because I've also seen stuff like this daily on my interstate highway to the terminal and to my rural area...

Various tractor trailer drivers swerving, showing signs of fatigue... or just plain idiots.

One accident on the interstate will delay my destination by almost double and that's one of the reasons why I be out there at midnight.

Luckily, the state troopers are out in force to ding those drivers and get them off the roads