Ratified and implement

RuthlessSupSlayer

WLKY has reached out to Teamsters Local 89 for comment.

UPS issued a statement saying:

"UPS acknowledges the International Brotherhood of Teamsters’ decision to ratify the Small Package National Master Agreement. We look forward to implementing the ratified Small Package National Master Agreement as soon as remaining local and supplemental agreements are ratified.

Teamsters union rejects UPS contract

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
WLKY has reached out to Teamsters Local 89 for comment.

UPS issued a statement saying:

"UPS acknowledges the International Brotherhood of Teamsters’ decision to ratify the Small Package National Master Agreement. We look forward to implementing the ratified Small Package National Master Agreement as soon as remaining local and supplemental agreements are ratified.

Teamsters union rejects UPS contract

Thanks for the breaking news. Thank goodness you were so quick to post this before it gets beaten to death.

RuthlessSupSlayer

Thanks for the breaking news. Thank goodness you were so quick to post this before it gets beaten to death.
Well this was the first response that UPS gave since the imposition of said contract was announced. Also this is the first time i have seen the word implemented applied. Furthermore this is also shows UPS puts the blame on our leadership.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Well this was the first response that UPS gave since the imposition of said contract was announced. Also this is the first time i have seen the word implemented applied. Furthermore this is also shows UPS puts the blame on our leadership.

Henceforth and furthermore, thanks for the breaking news now go back to sleep and slaying your X-box buddies on World of Warcraft.

RuthlessSupSlayer

Henceforth and furthermore, thanks for the breaking news now go back to sleep and slaying your X-box buddies on World of Warcraft.
This guy and his keyboard commander clichés...i like it! Hey guess what? News to me in that context i appreciate you wasting a portion of your life with me now go back and play bridge or rummey or uno or cans and showstrings.....