REAL CLEAR POLITICS..... polls and tracking!

moreluck

golden ticket member
I FIND WHAT YOU SAID TO BE DISTASTEFUL and DISRESPECTFUL and completely RACIST, yet its allowed on this board while I am censored. You know, there is an old saying, if you give someone enough rope, they eventually hang themselves with it.

With this comment, Id say youve done just that.

I ASK THE CENSORS TO REMOVE YOUR COMMENT for being RACIST.

Peace

TOS
Then please inform this uninformed one what the CP in NAACP standsfor ???? I didn't name the organization....they did.

Is it Cool People?
Cabbage Patch?
Cranky Prostitutes?
Crazy People?

If the name isn't acceptable, perhaps they should change it.....but it's not up to you, is it??

There is not any racist statement to be struck. NAACP is not a racist term...nor is saying what the letters stand for. The mods are not stupid.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Then please inform this uninformed one what the CP in NAACP standsfor ???? I didn't name the organization....they did.

Is it Cool People?
Cabbage Patch?
Cranky Prostitutes?
Crazy People?

If the name isn't acceptable, perhaps they should change it.....but it's not up to you, is it??

There is not any racist statement to be struck. NAACP is not a racist term...nor is saying what the letters stand for. The mods are not stupid.

There is something called CONTEXT, and while you are able to skirt the decency moderators on this board while everyone else is censored, what you said was racist.

The NAACP is the NAME of the group, Its a term that was established years ago during a tough time for minorities. YOU used the term in a derogatory fashion by calling the people "COLORED"..

Maybe you think the word is a positive one? You were around during a critical time in our country's history and maybe you think its ok to speak in this fashion, as if you forgot...

colored-waiting-room-l.jpg

whites4.jpg

http://quickhour3.pbworks.com/friend/1274101012/PHI3787.jpg

CautiontoColoredPeople_Boston1851.gif

120120104900-greene-racial-story-top.jpg

YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WERE SAYING. You are pitiful.

Peace

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
If one were to consider your track record with predictions that would mean Romney will cruise to an easy win.

Oh Really?? How did you stand with me when you predicted McCain would blow out OBAMA??

Oh ya, my guy is in the White House. Trending is trending my friend, and your guy again, is lacking.

Its pretty clear OBAMA, despite all the negative crap thrown at him by FOX SPEWS and their surrogates isnt having the desired affect. The GOP biggest problem in 2012 is ROMNEY.

No message, No direction, No ideas and No candidate with a chance to win.

POLLING shows OBAMA leading week after week. ROMNEY hasnt led a week since becoming your candidate. Glad you poked your head out long enough to be reminded how wrong you were in 2008 and how wrong you will be in 2012.

Youre dismissed.

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
Someday you will graduate and learn to read the polls and understand the margin or error. 'O' should lead by 14-15 points by now if he was any good !!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Technically, he's not the official GOP candidate yet......convention will do that and will also release $$$$ for him to use.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Even better: The poll was conducted before he made his “you didn’t build that” comment.
Via Politico:
Business owners resoundingly oppose President Barack Obama’s policies, with nearly 60 percent disapproving of his job performance, according to a Gallup Poll released Thursday.

Fifty-nine percent of business owners said they disapprove of Obama’s job performance, compared with 35 percent who said they approve.
Their approval of the president has fallen from 41 percent in the first quarter to 35 percent in the second quarter of 2012, a drop of 6 points.

This puts business owners with the second-lowest approval in terms of occupational groups measured by Gallup.

The group with the lowest approval was farming, fishing or forestry workers, who disapproved of the president, 57 percent to 34 percent.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Even better: The poll was conducted before he made his “you didn’t build that” comment.
Via Politico:
Business owners resoundingly oppose President Barack Obama’s policies, with nearly 60 percent disapproving of his job performance, according to a Gallup Poll released Thursday.

Fifty-nine percent of business owners said they disapprove of Obama’s job performance, compared with 35 percent who said they approve.
Their approval of the president has fallen from 41 percent in the first quarter to 35 percent in the second quarter of 2012, a drop of 6 points.

This puts business owners with the second-lowest approval in terms of occupational groups measured by Gallup.

The group with the lowest approval was farming, fishing or forestry workers, who disapproved of the president, 57 percent to 34 percent.

blah blah blah blah.... all that being said, ITS STILL NOT MOVING THE DIAL TOWARDS ROMNEY!

Peace

TOS

av8torntn

POLLING shows OBAMA leading week after week. ROMNEY hasnt led a week since becoming your candidate. Glad you poked your head out long enough to be reminded how wrong you were in 2008 and how wrong you will be in 2012.

Youre dismissed.

Peace

TOS

True, polling show B. Hussein leading within the margin of error against a candidate that hasn't been nominated and doesn't even have a running mate yet. I suppose that is the only thing you extreme leftists have to get excited about giving you a reason to start yet another thread.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
True, polling show B. Hussein leading within the margin of error against a candidate that hasn't been nominated and doesn't even have a running mate yet. I suppose that is the only thing you extreme leftists have to get excited about giving you a reason to start yet another thread.

Blah blah blah... same old story, NOBODY knows who MITT is yet, wait until the convention....

Yea right, dont hold your breath, You got a repeat of 2008 heading your way.

peace

TOS

av8torntn

Blah blah blah... same old story, NOBODY knows who MITT is yet, wait until the convention....

Yea right, dont hold your breath, You got a repeat of 2008 heading your way.

peace

TOS

So you are claiming out of all the false things that you post this one thing is true? I think a healthy dose of skepticism is in order.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
So you are claiming out of all the false things that you post this one thing is true? I think a healthy dose of skepticism is in order.

I think a prescription of reality is in order for YOU.

YOU know as well as anyone else, MITT is going to lose the election. You and the others can stay positive, but deep down, you know MITT will lose.

Peace

TOS

brett636

I think a prescription of reality is in order for YOU.

YOU know as well as anyone else, MITT is going to lose the election. You and the others can stay positive, but deep down, you know MITT will lose.

Peace

TOS

I don't believe anyone can "know" anything at this point in the process. In fact, nothing can be "known" until after the votes are counted on November 6th.

November 6th is an interesting date when it comes to Presidential politics though. Did you know that the first President to be elected on November 6th was none other than Republican Abraham Lincoln? Did you also know that no Democrat has won a Presidential election when it fell on November 6th?

Maybe it means nothing, or perhaps it does mean something. Either way my fingers are crossed that this trend continues. :)

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I don't believe anyone can "know" anything at this point in the process. In fact, nothing can be "known" until after the votes are counted on November 6th.

November 6th is an interesting date when it comes to Presidential politics though. Did you know that the first President to be elected on November 6th was none other than Republican Abraham Lincoln? Did you also know that no Democrat has won a Presidential election when it fell on November 6th?

Maybe it means nothing, or perhaps it does mean something. Either way my fingers are crossed that this trend continues. :)

Well, if the best you can offer is keeping your fingers crossed for this election, then good luck!

Its sad when you have a candidate that keeps putting his feet in his mouth and has NO open plan for his presidency that ANYONE can describe.

Did expert know that OBAMA was gonna wipe the floor with McCain? Of course, polling suggested so for months. The trend continues this year as Romney trails in key states.

Obama will win and even the fox talking heads are starting to say such. Charles Krauthammer has been the first to turn on Romney.

Peace

TOS