Really Confused about Contract

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Don’t worry about it. You will be able to buy a new snowmobile, trailer, diesel truck, spend a week in the Bahamas, and have a little beer money left over.
You will if you live in Aberdeen.... isn’t a house like 66k out that way according to you???

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
That was my only misunderstanding was that they were no longer split.

Why did the members demand this? Each year, we lose 6 months of the first half of the raise in pay. So for example, the first year we lose .35/hr from Feb-Aug. How is this good?
Seriously? Do the math. Split raises save the company money.

Mustacheyouaquestion

60 minute lunch
Hi all, My husband has been a FT Driver with UPS for for 7 years. We are in WI - local 344. He's a steward and so he talks a lot about the union contract (which he voted no on). I have been trying to understand the contract situation as he explains it and can not. Following the Oct. vote and ratification, he told me that we should be receiving a check for his raise back to August 1st. That hasn't happened? I'm sitting down to plan for Christmas and he doesn't know what's going on with it and everything he says is a big jumble to my ears... Could someone please put it into to simple terms for me. Will there be back pay for a raise? When will that happen? Is it really a thing?

Blah blah blah if your husband were really a steward then you would know, the back pay totals $532 as it stands today.... for a top rate driver with an average if 5 hours OT. Give or take a few bucks of course

sandwich

The resident gearhead
tenor (4).gif

Mooseknuckle

What’s with these grown men’s wives getting on Brown Cafe asking about something their husband should know or ask themselves about. To top it all off he’s a steward with access to a BA who could explain it in 5 mins.
Please don't assume that all BA's are helpful or know themselves.