Recent Express Courier/DOT/Swing

floridays

Because what? Your having resorted to personal attacks is proof positive of your angry and impulsive nature. If you as you claim are not worried about your past you wouldn't have sought the comfort and assistance of complete strangers in the first place. At the heart of the matter is that you are desperate for employment but having run yourself out of just about every place else there are few other places for you to look.
Stay in your bubble, with your thin skin I would hate for you to get an infection. The kid has been here 2 days and you have him sized up and have placed him in a category on 18 total posts. Quit attacking the guy.

floridays

I wouldn’t call it hostility. Im a realist and don’t have respect for people who poke their nose in a perfectly good conversation just to ruin it because they feel all they have to offer is their bad attitude. I got my start date this morning and couldn’t be happier. Thanks again to the few who contributed to my situation and to the naysayers, suck it.
Good luck buddy.

bacha29

I have none and I dont believe I have EVER posted anything about Ground. Might be good advice for you as far as posting about Express.
Right you never did say an about Ground. In fact you never said ANYTHING worth paying attention to. But how many times have people in the pursuit of employment or the preservation of employment have come on here seeking absolution for something they did in the past? Quite a number if I'm not mistaken . So the question is why do they do it? What are we supposed to do for the guy? Now perhaps thanks to your infinite wisdom you could answer that question?
Or perhaps we could ask Fred's Myth now that he's appointed himself our new in house psychiatrist ?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Right you never did say an about Ground. In fact you never said ANYTHING worth paying attention to. But how many times have people in the pursuit of employment or the preservation of employment have come on here seeking absolution for something they did in the past? Quite a number if I'm not mistaken . So the question is why do they do it? What are we supposed to do for the guy? Now perhaps thanks to your infinite wisdom you could answer that question?
Or perhaps we could ask Fred's Myth now that he's appointed himself our new in house psychiatrist ?
Since you've retained me, my diagnosis is

Psychosis of the liver, secondary to Grand Mal geezers.

My bill is in the mail.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
But how many times have people in the pursuit of employment or the preservation of employment have come on here seeking absolution for something they did in the past? Quite a number if I'm not mistaken . So the question is why do they do it? What are we supposed to do for the guy? Now perhaps thanks to your infinite wisdom you could answer that question?

Recently hired on with a local Express for a courier position and am very excited. Yeah, I have heard the trials and tribulations of Fedex and have been lurking for quite sometime. Anyway, background check finally comes back after a month and a speeding ticket from 4 years ago and the recruiter said she needs approval from her manager. How long should this take? Can anyone else chime in that has been through this? Everything seems to take way longer than it really should, I'm losing my mind bro's!!!
Your hallucination of the questions asked are the problem.

Diagnosis: Napoleon Syndrome with Bifocal Disorder.

Please correct your billing address.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I have never seen one person come here looking for absolution. I would imagine they go to their priest/pastor/rabbi/imam/whateverfor that. They come here for information or advice and/or just to rant.