Reducing overtime

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
That's two car payments, Mr BMW
I just explained it.

The average car payment i guess is around $550 a month. Lower than I expected but the average length of the loan is 68 months. Longer than I expected. My family has always taken out car loans for 48 months or less.

I just explained it.

The average car payment i guess is around $550 a month. Lower than I expected but the average length of the loan is 68 months. Longer than I expected. My family has always taken out car loans for 48 months or less.
I refuse to spend that kind of money on a vehicle.

I want a Tacoma bit not sure if I want to pay that 30K price tag

That depends on how long the loan is too.

About 35k is the average vehicle transaction now. With a 60 month term and no money down you're looking at about $700 per month.
I don’t buy new cars very often...but
30k with zero interest is $500 over 5 years.

rod

Retired 22 years
That depends on how long the loan is too.

About 35k is the average vehicle transaction now. With a 60 month term and no money down you're looking at about $700 per month.

Who finances a car? Pay cash. I haven't had a car payment since 12th grade and I drive some nice stuff. My last truck was $53,000+. I just dug up an extra can of cash in the back yard. Same with my motorcycles. CASH. I was raised that if you don't have the money --- don't spend it.

I refuse to spend that kind of money on a vehicle.

I want a Tacoma bit not sure if I want to pay that 30K price tag
Sorry you lost your ot. No Tacoma for you. But you would look good in this slightly used yugo.

0E95059C-DEC3-4F64-83D3-726F036F1162.jpeg

Who finances a car? Pay cash. I haven't had a car payment since 12th grade and I drive some nice stuff. My last truck was $53,000+. I just dug up an extra can of cash in the back yard. Same with my motorcycles. CASH. I was raised that if you don't have the money --- don't spend it.
You have cash in your back yard, you say?

JL 0513

That's two car payments, Mr BMW

Typical BMW is a lot more than that. Like Brownslave said, the AVERAGE new car is nearly $35,000. Perhaps sticker shock to some, but if you think you're buying an expensive car when you drop $30K, you'd be wrong. You're buying a below average car. Average pickup trucks are like $45K. $65K if you want a "nice" one.

Brownslave688

I don’t buy new cars very often...but
30k with zero interest is $500 over 5 years.
I simply gave the averages.

The average vehicle price is a little over 35k. average payment is about $550 which is lower than anticipated for that price but average loan length is 68 months. Longer than expected.

Brownslave688

Cool story