Reducing overtime

My SUV is five years old and was well under 30k
Gumby’s suv

A018AF24-ADCD-48BF-BFAA-C3A2A589787F.gif

JL 0513

I don't need all of that on something that loses value by the minute.

That's the common argument but name something that you buy that loses value slower with the exception of real estate and investments. Buy a new electronic device today and sell it tomorrow, see what you get. Or appliances, furniture, clothes, whatever. Cars hold value better than most consumer items.

That's the common argument but name something that you buy that loses value slower with the exception of real estate and investments. Buy a new electronic device today and sell it tomorrow, see what you get. Or appliances, furniture, clothes, whatever. Cars hold value better than most consumer items.
I only worry about the value that's it's worth to me. Sure I like nice things but being dependable is more important than being fancy.

JL 0513

I only worry about the value that's it's worth to me. Sure I like nice things but being dependable is more important than being fancy.

Everyone has their own interests. Some people just care about transportation, some people are passionate about cars. The latter will always feel comfortable putting a larger portion of their worth on cars.

Think about the thing you love most in life (not talking family), I like cars more than that thing.

Everyone has their own interests. Some people just care about transportation, some people are passionate about cars. The latter will always feel comfortable putting a larger portion of their worth on cars.

Think about the thing you love most in life (not talking family), I like cars more than that thing.
When I was ypunyou I liked more fancy things. Now I want more practical things.

I was looking at something similar to this and was thinking about getting it ( at a good price)
Even the wife said I should get it. But honestly I don't know what I would do with it
maxresdefault.jpg