Reducing overtime

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
This is exactly what I believe also. What they think is “stealing time “ and reality are two different things , but they will try to say that I have no doubt.
That's why 3 days ago my sup had my average stops per hour, under allowed time and overall average from last month. Never have they done that , then I had to sign it. Can't do those numbers when we have been reduced to a 8.2 day

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
That's why 3 days ago my sup had my average stops per hour, under allowed time and overall average from last month. Never have they done that , then I had to sign it. Can't do those numbers when we have been reduced to a 8.2 day[/QUOTE

Last edited:

clipperman

That's why 3 days ago my sup had my average stops per hour, under allowed time and overall average from last month. Never have they done that , then I had to sign it. Can't do those numbers when we have been reduced to a 8.2 day
Why on earth would you sign that and what was their reasoning for asking you to sign it? Their numbers are irrelevant,and no one should ever sign something like that for any reason

upsbeernut

I've ran for this company for a long time skipped my lunch to get bonus plus overtime. My work ethics reflect that since I was proud to work for this company since benefits and pay were consistently outstanding as a driver. They gave me a good life.

upsbeernut

Why on earth would you sign that and what was their reasoning for asking you to sign it? Their numbers are irrelevant,and no one should ever sign something like that for any reason
I did sign it RTS. Everyone in this company knows the operation report means nothing

MAKAVELI

Don’t even get me started.....they’ve run this state into the ground. Yeah I get it we’re the 5th largest economy in the world. Yet we have some of the poorest people....the worse schools....horrible roads....high taxes.....mass homelessness.....illegals.....sanctuary cities.....oh yeah but we have great weather.
Welcome to capitalism.:happy2:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
9BF7AABD-415E-444B-B049-4972A5B25C33.gif
With a reduction of paid day you’re always going to put more drivers on

Milly

Hey I'm a driver in statesville and they are currently reducing our paid day to under 9.5 some routes barely go out with 8 hr of work, whats the deal it can't be beneficial to run more routes paying for more fuel, retirement, insurance etc than just giving 5 guys another hour of work. Thoughts
I want between 8 hours and 8:75. After this I want to get it done.