Reducing overtime

brostalss

lol.....it really is insane. Don’t forget about our failing school system too. Yep a regular utopia.

That's why I can't wait to leave this god awful state when I retire. The left is making this state into a complete S-hole. It deserves exactly what it's got coming to it.

brostalss

Don’t even get me started.....they’ve run this state into the ground. Yeah I get it we’re the 5th largest economy in the world. Yet we have some of the poorest people....the worse schools....horrible roads....high taxes.....mass homelessness.....illegals.....sanctuary cities.....oh yeah but we have great weather.

You forgot the safe injection sites.

My personal favorite is Governor Moonbeam's High Speed Fail. That will never get built.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
How do you do it otherwise wise oracle?
tenor (9).gif

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
You forgot the safe injection sites.

My personal favorite is Governor Moonbeam's High Speed Fail. That will never get built.
Yeah.....my parents live about 3 hours south east of me and I drive by the giant partially built section built by Fresno. I laugh and cry looking at my tax dollars going to waste. I too am out of here when I retire.....6 years left.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The company guarantees you 8 hours a day of work, nothing more, nothing less.

Drivers have been screaming forever we put out days that are too long, and then when it gets fixed everybody complains about it. If you want more work let your sups know and they’ll load you up. That I can promise is never an issue
Actually this is a classic case of those that are displeased have the loudest voice. Even when they are the minority people that aren't happy about something are always more likely to crow about it than those that are happy.

browndevil

If you think this is the end of this game you’ve got another thing coming. With 8.2 plan days and an average paid day of 8.4 and with a plethora of new drivers UPS is now in the position to ride people for production now more than over
Thankfully the Union does not recognize production

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
When the corporate and managers go home after Xmas, ups will scramble again to try and bring those 22 4 s in real quick.Cluster once again.