Reducing overtime

Upsman84

Hey I'm a driver in statesville and they are currently reducing our paid day to under 9.5 some routes barely go out with 8 hr of work, whats the deal it can't be beneficial to run more routes paying for more fuel, retirement, insurance etc than just giving 5 guys another hour of work. Thoughts

Hey I'm a driver in statesville and they are currently reducing our paid day to under 9.5 some routes barely go out with 8 hr of work, whats the deal it can't be beneficial to run more routes paying for more fuel, retirement, insurance etc than just giving 5 guys another hour of work. Thoughts
It's a Jedi mind game they are playing.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Debatable if this happened here. 3 light days. Then it was business as usual. One person grieved some late businesses cut to them and got an extra 40 stops the very next day. 270 pieces plus 240 surepost for a grand total of 510.
Same deal here. It was nice having 3 days around 9 hours. Usual cluster :censored2: the rest of the week.

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
Welcome to the party.....a little late but welcome to the new norm. We run over 60 routes out of my center in a building of three centers. We all saw this topic on here almost two months ago and like everyone else said that will never happen here. Well it’s here too and has been for about three weeks. PCM’d us yesterday about year over year statistics. We’re now running on average a 8.4 PAID day compared to a 10.4 last year.

Here’s why this is the new norm......our SPORH has gone through the roof so yes there’s more money spent in some areas, there’s a huge savings everywhere else.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
When this goes on for 3,4,5 months then I'll wonder if things have changed.

Integrity

Binge Poster
It is a no brainer.

It is always better for us to have more full time workers working 40 hour weeks. (No RLOs)

No Pension/healthcare contributions after 40.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
View attachment 217196
upload_2018-10-13_14-57-5.png

IESucks

Enjoy the easy days. It won't last. All depends on volume

a911scanner

They are just preparing for 85% of the drivers being 9.5 guys.

They knew it was coming, what with the millions in payouts under the table and all.