Remember the 14% corporate tax rate cut

Time for change

while other businesses shared the tax cut, we got nothing. When it’s time to vote(especially existing part timers who got screwed again) remember UPS took more for themselves. No bonus for us, not even a turkey. Vote no, the economy is booming, unemployment extremely low, we have to do better on this contract, more than ever it proves the union is in bed with the company. Drivers are distracting you about tiers, but remember how bad the part time “tiers” already are. No catch up raise has to mean no vote. Spread the word so full time bullies don’t get all the input on why the contract was voted down.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
while other businesses shared the tax cut, we got nothing. When it’s time to vote(especially existing part timers who got screwed again) remember UPS took more for themselves. No bonus for us, not even a turkey. Vote no, the economy is booming, unemployment extremely low, we have to do better on this contract, more than ever it proves the union is in bed with the company. Drivers are distracting you about tiers, but remember how bad the part time “tiers” already are. No catch up raise has to mean no vote. Spread the word so full time bullies don’t get all the input on why the contract was voted down.
I am voting yes for the simple fact you called me a bully.

Time for change

I didn’t call anyone specifically a bully, but we’ve all seen the full timers bullying on here. I’m a single mother of 2 and these people (mostly men) making over $36 an hour have no clue of other people’s situation or why one might be part-time.

OrionsBitch

Not...
Unemployment is not extremely low....3.9% or whatever they claim is a lie. It's more like 15%.....do you not have appartment buildings on your route? How about the hood?

Time for change

Well bubbles, you obviously don’t know how unemployment is figured, those that have no intention of ever working are not counted, if you want a job right now you can get one. As far as being pretty, I don’t know, but you bring that little wee wee anywhere near me and I have the perfect defense. Go away predator

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Well bubbles, you obviously don’t know how unemployment is figured, those that have no intention of ever working are not counted, if you want a job right now you can get one. As far as being pretty, I don’t know, but you bring that little wee wee anywhere near me and I have the perfect defense. Go away predator
Who told you about my little wee wee?

browned out

Don't forget about all the millions and millions of $ reinvestment UPS has put into automation of hubs, new airplanes, etc.

UPS has not even started to realize the savings and reap the profits from these investments. Profits will go up substancially.

Turdferguson

Just a turd

You know it would have been good if you got this excited about the monthly union meetings, or about the contract proposal union meetings at your local

542thruNthru

You might not remember but a good pounding could turn that frown upside down. ;)

SolidWoodPanel

Probably the Greatest American Alive
I'm voting no. Most companies did not share their tax cut money with their employees nor should they be forced to. You work for them. They work for their shareholders.
I think most drivers understand the part time situation since most of them started out PT. I'm part time mostly, but I have another job and am considering getting a third.
And the economy may seem okay right now but there's going to a recession in the next 12-24 months.

542thruNthru

Typical UPS dirtbags, since I lost my husband defending you sleazebags, I just haven’t been up for a pounding. You guys are really sick.

Yeah because you come on a internet forum and expect us to know why you're a single mother. You brought it up by the way. No one asked you about your personal life. You decided to share it.

Sorry for your loss but grow some thick skin if you want to play on the internet.