Rental truck

Seasonal driver

Is it bad to have a 9 hour day in a rental truck when it takes you a hour to get to your neighborhood hood and a hour back to the hub and a hour break so really I guess it’s 6 hours so 108 stops in 6 hours in a rental is that good or bad?

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
Is it bad to have a 9 hour day in a rental truck when it takes you a hour to get to your neighborhood hood and a hour back to the hub and a hour break so really I guess it’s 6 hours so 108 stops in 6 hours in a rental is that good or bad?
Hell no! You should take longer just cause they put you in there. Unless you deserve it.

Seasonal driver

Lol I’ve been hired as a seasonal driver with a chance of coming on full time so seniority rules I guess when don’t have enough package cars..... but thanks I was worried if that was good or bad being that was my 1st time with over 100

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
Lol I’ve been hired as a seasonal driver with a chance of coming on full time so seniority rules I guess when don’t have enough package cars..... but thanks I was worried if that was good or bad being that was my 1st time with over 100
Follow methods and be safe. Not your fault you have to walk 20ft for package selection.

Cloud

star.gif

You're doing great, you get 200 stops tomorrow and oh yes they'll definitely keep you after peak.

No1 Special

Long time listener, first time caller.
Did you ask about being a PT sup after peak? They will really get excited, then after peak tell them that things just didn't work out.