Rental truck

PPH_over_9000

Only thing good about a rental is the radio

Definitely agree

Honestly? I've been in a different rental every day for about 3 weeks now and I hated it at first. Now the only bad thing about them is that there's no rearview camera or mirror.

The windows are dope, the heat's been a godsend on these 30 degree nights, you get a :censored2:in' radio and charging ports, and they run so much better than the package cars I've driven out of my center. Burn through gas pretty quickly, though.

Cloud

Honestly? I've been in a different rental every day for about 3 weeks now and I hated it at first. Now the only bad thing about them is that there's no rearview camera or mirror.

The windows are dope, the heat's been a godsend on these 30 degree nights, you get a *in' radio and charging ports, and they run so much better than the package cars I've driven out of my center. Burn through gas pretty quickly, though.
Besides the no rearview camera, having to get out and pull up the rollup door in the back without a bulkhead door is kind of annoying.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Is it bad to have a 9 hour day in a rental truck when it takes you a hour to get to your neighborhood hood and a hour back to the hub and a hour break so really I guess it’s 6 hours so 108 stops in 6 hours in a rental is that good or bad?
In Clarksville, that's a code 5, so everything is relative.

Method Mensch

Lol I’ve been hired as a seasonal driver with a chance of coming on full time so seniority rules I guess when don’t have enough package cars..... but thanks I was worried if that was good or bad being that was my 1st time with over 100
In my center, they tend to favor putting the new guys in package cars, because the box trucks are generally more difficult to handle. Management is always pointing out that there's no rear camera, you have to exit the vehicle on the traffic side, and the scramble to the higher truck bed is ripe for a twisted ankle or some other mishap.