Reporting ups for egress issues

Big Rigger

If I was posting to you I'd use an @ before your @PreTrippin’ name. My response on here was to an attempt of another person trying to associate federal charges and the scenerio that followed to a poster who has for years given of their personal time to help other folks and especially crippled stewards who were crippled by design by their local leadership on this site. This site is for information only, not for some cheap shot poster trying to elevate their alleged prowess of "being in the know" of things they really don't know and for the good of long time posters on here I responded even though I purposed to finally log out and spend valuable time with family with the remaining years I have left.

With that being said, Im also leaving with the success of having ridded our local of deficiencies in leadership, and being instrumental in making leadership changes at our State Panel which happened in the one election. I don't blow smoke and I'm not bragging because the removal of the leadership locally was very painful because the man was my friend. I know his wife and have compassion for them both. We just came to impasses and my job is to fight for blue collar workers that I was given responsibility for during my stint at this company.

I also have logged many private messages from other former prominent posters on here that would be extremely damaging to their career if I did a thread blitz to show how FICKLE these people have been over the years while honest and strong stewards have fought the fight the fickle know it all's in my state have refused to help with and they screwed and slandered good teamsters to promote their own social and political gain. To those fakes I say "you suck" and they are the worst kind of cowards in life. With or without them we succeeded in our fight to rid the fakes from our leadership.

There's more to elaborate on this long time war that still exists to this day in other locals but that's for the stewards and members to keep the momentum rolling on.

The cowardly post from the person with the 2013 L407 avatar was removed and justifiably so but the cheap shots still abound so either crawl back under your rock or try to understand that real men and women have taken a serious beating to clean house with or without their local leadership backing and they, by the Grace of God, have muscled through it BY THEMSELVES while the know it all's who used to terrorize this site now follow their pet leadership around like their nose is stuck to their buddy's back pocket.

Poking the bear is painful and chosing your poison on here can be equally painful but posters like the one I was addressing for trying to out someone else (in vain and with no merit or evidence) sets me off because of the personal sarifices a few made for many who will never understand what it cost those stewards families.

Tip for the day:

Baghdad Bob ran his mouth until the MOAB was dropped. Don't be Baghdad Bob..

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
If I was posting to you I'd use an @ before your @PreTrippin’ name. My response on here was to an attempt of another person trying to associate federal charges and the scenerio that followed to a poster who has for years given of their personal time to help other folks and especially crippled stewards who were crippled by design by their local leadership on this site. This site is for information only, not for some cheap shot poster trying to elevate their alleged prowess of "being in the know" of things they really don't know and for the good of long time posters on here I responded even though I purposed to finally log out and spend valuable time with family with the remaining years I have left.

With that being said, Im also leaving with the success of having ridded our local of deficiencies in leadership, and being instrumental in making leadership changes at our State Panel which happened in the one election. I don't blow smoke and I'm not bragging because the removal of the leadership locally was very painful because the man was my friend. I know his wife and have compassion for them both. We just came to impasses and my job is to fight for blue collar workers that I was given responsibility for during my stint at this company.

I also have logged many private messages from other former prominent posters on here that would be extremely damaging to their career if I did a thread blitz to show how FICKLE these people have been over the years while honest and strong stewards have fought the fight the fickle know it all's in my state have refused to help with and they screwed and slandered good teamsters to promote their own social and political gain. To those fakes I say "you suck" and they are the worst kind of cowards in life. With or without them we succeeded in our fight to rid the fakes from our leadership.

There's more to elaborate on this long time war that still exists to this day in other locals but that's for the stewards and members to keep the momentum rolling on.

The cowardly post from the person with the 2013 L407 avatar was removed and justifiably so but the cheap shots still abound so either crawl back under your rock or try to understand that real men and women have taken a serious beating to clean house with or without their local leadership backing and they, by the Grace of God, have muscled through it BY THEMSELVES while the know it all's who used to terrorize this site now follow their pet leadership around like their nose is stuck to their buddy's back pocket.

Poking the bear is painful and chosing your poison on here can be equally painful but posters like the one I was addressing for trying to out someone else (in vain and with no merit or evidence) sets me off because of the personal sarifices a few made for many who will never understand what it cost those stewards families.

Tip for the day:

Baghdad Bob ran his mouth until the MOAB was dropped. Don't be Baghdad Bob..
How many times have you changed your screen name ?

Is this another I”am leaving and won’t ever be back post? @Wally better archive this so when he shows back up you can ridicule him

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
How many times have you changed your screen name ?

Is this another I”am leaving and won’t ever be back post? @Wally better archive this so when he shows back up you can ridicule him
What were the alleged previous screen names Burr?

@Big Rigger,

A point of clarification on your part. Are you saying you are leaving the BrownCafe forum(s), and shall never return in any way, shape, or form, and, or, including different screen names?

Last edited:

Big Rigger

How many times have you changed your screen name?
Not sure. Any screen name change had to do with the season of stress at the time. Does it matter or is this the go to question when that's all you've got to ask? Screen names are a badge of honor to some I guess. I've never had a problem with your posts so I leave this as friendly exchange.
Thank you for that. I said why I jumped in on this thread if you actually read the whole thing. Farewell posts are not just over rated but they are vanity in the anonymous realm.
What were the alleged previous screen names Burr?

@Big Rigger,

A point of clarification on your part. Are you saying you are leaving the BrownCafe forum(s), and shall never return in any way, shape, or form, and, or, including different screen names?
I said what I came back on to say. If I hadn't just volunteered to let it be known that I wasn't coming back to post, due to other reasons having to do with health that I discussed with a few folks in PMs this summer, it would be immaterial.

And to answer your question, as if you own the site...
Yep, I'm done. Said what I had to say and "some" understand. That's all that matters to me..

Glad for the good folks I met on here and I hope the best for hard working Teamsters futures.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Farewell posts are not just over rated but they are vanity in the anonymous realm.

I said what I came back on to say. If I hadn't just volunteered to let it be known that I wasn't coming back to post, due to other reasons having to do with health that I discussed with a few folks in PMs this summer, it would be immaterial.

Yep, I'm done
. Said what I had to say and "some" understand. That's all that matters to me..

Glad for the good folks I met on here and I hope the best for hard working Teamsters futures.
Any post as of now qualifies you as a Hall of Shame member!

Last edited:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Not sure. Any screen name change had to do with the season of stress at the time. Does it matter or is this the go to question when that's all you've got to ask? Screen names are a badge of honor to some I guess. I've never had a problem with your posts so I leave this as friendly exchange. Thank you for that. I said why I jumped in on this thread if you actually read the whole thing. Farewell posts are not just over rated but they are vanity in the anonymous realm.

Yep, I'm done. Said what I had to say and "some" understand. That's all that matters to me..

What were some of your former screen names ?

Brownt10

In case anyone else runs into this issue I filed a complaint online with osha & it worked! (For the time being) I got two emails from osha. One what osha said & did & the other was Ups’s bull smilet response that had nothing to do w/ egress. They blamed staffing shortages rather than start preload earlier. We have 25 drivers working preload & start at 0500. 2-3 trucks a person pounding it out. Anyway I filed anonymously but management has been all weird not talking to me like I give a crap anyway lol. I’m one of the few who actually says anything bc I don’t want a tragedy to happen

cachmeifucan

I remember ups got in trouble because osha was at building and some of the doorways were blocked. I think in Addison IL. A outside contractor who was doing upgrades fell and died a few years ago.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
The company is doing nothing regarding egress & the union only grieves it but not enough is getting done. I’m worried that there could be a real scenario where we need to evacuate the building & might have trouble. What can I do? Can I go to my local fire department & report them? Who can I contact at OSHA?

If there’s an egress issue, then correct it. You can call osha if you want but if you’re working and you don’t have adequate egress then stop and correct the egress issue.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
We have egress issues every single day and OSHA drives past out building once a month to inspect a local sawmill. Money talks. If you have issues, figure it out because ups doesn't care if you live or die. They only care about tomorrow stock price. Carol just wants you to express your inner feelings at work and not be bullied. Good luck and be safe.