Retire as young as possible he said!

Shiftless

Here we go again! I'm gonna retire at 65 he says, heck I just turned 63 he says! Couple more years!

Out playing tennis with my buddy he excused himself to go to the head yesterday before the four started their weekly match. Finally they go to the bathroom looking for him and he is face first between the toilet and stall wall DEAD!

Don't be that guy, Retire as soon as possible!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I wish I had done it earlier. I didnt have enough of anything, except the bs daily. Im fine, cannot say I ever have regretted it once. Place sucks the life out of you. In exchange they pay you alot. But its great to get paid for not being there.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I enjoy doing errands during the week and shopping on weekdays.
I enjoy snowstorms.
I enjoy all inclement weather.
I enjoy going to see a friend. Or take a hiatus and just go.
I like doing hobbies, and start projects, and not putting them off for fear of when I can get it done.
I should have worked here longer, but I could not. I did not save enough, I should have, but it is fine. I have a life again..and I like that part.
I spend more time with my dog.. Thats a plus.
I dont have any problem staying busy.
And I have no dread on Sunday night of what fresh hell awaits on Monday.
Ive lost weight, and I enjoy cooking again. Even cleaning is fun. I can shop for sales, and I spend less on stuff I used to buy to make me happier.
Im just happy to be alive.
glad you are happy. you deserve it.

I like your list. especially about weather. you can enjoy snowstorms and bad weather now compared when working when you dreaded the driving conditions. I especially like snow shoeing during a storm out in the woods about 5 minutes from our house.