Retiree Insurance

quad decade guy

Don't you want to have more time off so you can enjoy fruits of your labor from all of years you worked here?
I'll retire soon enough...it's all planned.

I do want time off...who doesn't?

I've planned my whole life for retirement.

Right on schedule.

BTW, I worked my whole life here. Other folks worked their whole life also....just not all here....it's all the same.

While they claim to have done something special......running away from UPS and costing themselves countless dollars....is really bizarre.

BTW, I am enjoying the fruits of my labor.......I live a very comfortable lifestyle that many early retirees can only envy.....

Countless honey-do's doesn't sound very appealing to me....especially 30 years of it. Starting at 49....or even 55.

quad decade guy

Really kind of a jerk move if you think about it, why not leave it so that another person can enjoy it? Its doing nothing for you in the ground. I remember when my daughter was little she used to not finish her hamburger and her brother would ask her if he could have it, she would lick the hamburger and then hand it to him😂.
Wow.

What business is it to you?

Kind of a jerk move to judge anyone about THEIR property. It's HIS property!

MOF, it's doing exactly what he wanted it to do in the ground.

Right on schedule.

BTW, I worked my whole life here. Other folks worked their whole life also....just not all here....it's all the same.

While they claim to have done something special......running away from UPS and costing themselves countless dollars....is really bizarre.

BTW, I am enjoying the fruits of my labor.......I live a very comfortable lifestyle that many early retirees can only envy.....

Countless honey-do's doesn't sound very appealing to me....especially 30 years of it. Starting at 49....or even 55.
But the million dollar question is did you put money in your 401k so you can retire early?

rod

Retired 22 years
And so?

I enjoy my life now. Do and have things some people on BC could only dream of....

You want to enjoy your life a "little bit"......

I want to enjoy mine a lot.

These people that retire "early" and then get a job makes very little sense to me.

You may not do this job for 40-45 years.....but most folks worked 40 years somewhere. There's no difference...

Even if you are a Walmart greeter....you are still working.
There is a BIG difference between working a little retirement job you enjoy and working for UPS.

rod

Retired 22 years

Right on schedule.

You think you are going to get away from "honey do's" just by working longer? Dream on.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Everyone has his own life goals we still have some kind of plan
Every first day of the month the Hoffa check appears.
The 2nd Wednesday of each month, the Biden check appears.
I continue to match my goal each month. I spend and give every nickel until it's all gone .
Around the 28th of each month, I check and make sure there isn't any left. If there is, I still have a day or two left to get rid of it so I don't miss my goal.

Every first day of the month the Hoffa check appears.
The 2nd Wednesday of each month, the Biden check appears.
I continue to match my goal each month. I spend and give every nickel until it's all gone .
Around the 28th of each month, I check and make sure there isn't any left. If there is, I still have a day or two left to get rid of it so I don't miss my goal.
I'm not busting that one stops what they plan on doing

Thebrownblob

Wow.

What business is it to you?

Kind of a jerk move to judge anyone about THEIR property. It's HIS property!

MOF, it's doing exactly what he wanted it to do in the ground.
Sounds about right coming from you😂 by the way it’s not his property, he’s dead. Pretty pathetic if you can’t figure out you don’t really own anything once you leave this world.

quad decade guy

Sounds about right coming from you😂 by the way it’s not his property, he’s dead. Pretty pathetic if you can’t figure out you don’t really own anything once you leave this world.
Pretty pathetic- it's none of your concern what he or anyone else does with their property.

Say, what do you know about what happens when you die? Exactly now.

PERPETUITY. Look it up.