E

el blanco

Just to be safe and avoid a big tax on one vacation check of 6 weeks, maybe work a week, go on vacation, work another week, go on vacation, etc . Then work the week after the last week of vacation. I would think that would take care of any active employee issues.....

when the time comes, you will see how undesirable that plan is

E

el blanco

@UpstateNYUPSer

my final check, the VAC PAYO one, was a paper check sent to the center, although I had been on direct deposit for years

the envelope was stamped termination check on the outside

sweeter words have never been read

E

el blanco

Just made some popcorn, I'm ready for the story!

no popcorn required, short story

went in, had 2 EAM stops 40 minutes away, (1000 commit)

had to leave bldg. well before pcm started

got the EAM's off on time, (barely)

crazy bulk on the truck that day

got back that night, no suits in the bldg.

punched out, and went home

32 years

Last edited by a moderator:

Raw

Raw Member
Just worked my 31st UPS Christmas, had a couple 10:30pm days last week, just missed 100K. That being said, I may go another 10 years at least!

35years

Gravy route
Just worked my 31st UPS Christmas, had a couple 10:30pm days last week, just missed 100K. That being said, I may go another 10 years at least!
Yep,
38th Christmas down, possibly 10 to go.
I think Scratch, PTCarwash and a few others have me beat.

Life has been great. UPS has allowed me to take care of a lot of people that I love. Hard to give up the role of provider. I will probably continue as long as I can. Nice to know I could stop at any time. I have been very blessed.

Congrats to George Harrison and the others that have retired.

PT Car Washer

Yep,

Life has been great. UPS has allowed me to take care of a lot of people that I love. Hard to give up the role of provider. I will probably continue as long as I can. Nice to know I could stop at any time. I have been very blessed.
41 down and one of the easiest. Worked long hours but the weather was great along with the $2k+ paychecks.

Yep,

Congrats to George Harrison and the others that have retired.
Thanks RAW