RETRO ELIGIBILITY ON TOPIC

Wago

So I have seen many people say that only people who were working on August 1, 2018 will receive a retro check. I’ve also heard many people say that it applies to everyone... I was hired in early September of 2018, will I get a retro check?

Last edited:

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
You can get info by sending your question and a SASE to the following:

General President James P. Hoffa
25 Louisiana Avenue, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20001

Or

General Secretary-Treasurer hall
International Brotherhood of Teamsters
Office of the General Secretary-Treasurer
Washington, D.C. 20001

Rutherford B Hays

gun accipere, et abire cannoli
So I have seen many people say that only people who were working on August 1, 2018 will receive a retro check. I’ve also heard many people say that it applies to everyone... I was hired in early September of 2018, will I get a retro check?
Where have you seen on here that only people working on Aug1st would get retro pay?

Yes you get retro pay, as long as you are still working here

If you've worked at any point from Aug 1st to now, and are still an active employee, you will receive retroactive pay.

Wago

You can get info by sending your question and a SASE to the following:

General President James P. Hoffa
Washington, D.C. 20001

Or

General Secretary-Treasurer hall
International Brotherhood of Teamsters
Office of the General Secretary-Treasurer
Washington, D.C. 20001

I’ll definitely check in with my union steward, but is it a bad idea to just call my local?

I thought it was automatic?
Screenshot_20190505-095808.png