Retroactive checks

bowhnterdon

I would say it is Nationwide. I mean really, over 8 weeks to get hours together? Maybe if it was 1980 I could see it taking this long..

adam Hortien

Retro checks haven't been sent out yet.

“I just found this on UPSers today”

F79692CF-0BDE-48D8-9325-73C3168DE5A9.png

Needabiggerhammer

We've got a mechanic in progression, he's over 25k.
Don't see how he could be, unless he was past his 2nd year of progression already in August and jumped straight to top pay AND got a lot of OT.

I'm a PE mechanic in progression looking at 10.8k but our starting rate was 25, not whatever the hell bottom of progression is.

drifter

June 3rd, 2019 -

Today, at the UPS National Panel, the International Brotherhood of Teamsters Package Division Director, Denis T, informed Local 89 and all other Local Union’s present that Retroactive Checks are currently planned to be released on “the first pay period in July”.

This unfortunately falls outside of the 6-8 week period that the IBT initially stated when the contract was first put into effect on April 29th. Sadly, the IBT has not offered any explanation as to why it is taking so long for UPS to cut checks for something that should have already been kept track of.

We will keep our members updated if any more information becomes available.

PT Car Washer

June 3rd, 2019 -

Today, at the UPS National Panel, the International Brotherhood of Teamsters Package Division Director, Denis T, informed Local 89 and all other Local Union’s present that Retroactive Checks are currently planned to be released on “the first pay period in July”.

This unfortunately falls outside of the 6-8 week period that the IBT initially stated when the contract was first put into effect on April 29th. Sadly, the IBT has not offered any explanation as to why it is taking so long for UPS to cut checks for something that should have already been kept track of.

We will keep our members updated if any more information becomes available.
I guess that is one way to keep people working at UPS for another month.