Revenue Crisis - Yearly Panic Time

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
In reality, drivers, IE, management, we are all a bunch of overworked, grouchy pricks, pitted against each other despite the fact that we all have a common enemy

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
2 drivers in their 30-days were let go on their 29th day today. They were doing well. This virus has corporate America freaked out.
I don’t think it’s the virus so much as everyone knows we are overdue for a downturn. It’s all being held up by smoke and mirrors and has been for awhile.

Everyone was anticipating something. It just needed a little nudge.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Lol do you even know what IE does? The ORION involved portion is tiny

Corp IE sure, they’re dead weight

District and sorta Region IE make your world turn every day
I know what IE does, but that depends on what division they are covering. The old days of volume prediction were way better. Not to mention the total separation of what clue you/I. E. HAS about any of the jobs. I will say this again. You definitely have not been here for thirty years.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Management is currently training 60 new feeder drivers at my old building. 10 veteran drivers are supposed to retire this summer that they know of. Probably a couple of more that will be a suprise. Had a sleeper driver have a tier 3 accident this week. Let him drive back to the home domicile. Didn't even take him out of service. Didn't get a safety ride either. Back on the road! Not enough suits to do the job down here.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
I know what IE does, but that depends on what division they are covering. The old days of volume prediction were way better. Not to mention the total separation of what clue you/I. E. HAS about any of the jobs. I will say this again. You definitely have not been here for thirty years.
Yeah dude I’m sure before eCommerce volume prediction was pretty easy

what a dumb comment

PT Crazy

If this were true we could get rid of half of our department. The union is in cahoots with management. The 18 million dollar automated smalls sort still isn't working right after 6 months.

Package Stick

"Send it."
We all want the same thing, money. When will you guys/girls understand that?

Every single action we do is to make money.

Raking leaves for your neighbors? Money.
Education? Money.
Management stressing you out (what if you can't feed your, kids?) Money.
You have a slight fear you'll be fired? Money.
Is your retirement not looking good? Money.

Stop, please stop. This is a game to put US against each other. They're just boxes and numbers.

Chill the :censored2: out.

Management is the enemy.
Union "hourly" is the enemy.

PizzaToUps

This is bad. We are in a recession. They laid off 6 preluders and 12 drivers. I’m in a hub with 70 dispatched routes and a preload/local sort of about 20ish a piece. Supply chain failure. Volume way down