Rickyb's George H W Bush memorial thread

rickyb

American-War-Criminal-1543973220.jpg

just a damning damning episode of the former president. i listened to part of it and then napped. i will be posting quotes for this episode. they also talk about prescott bush's business ties with the Nazi's.

scahill says donald trump couldnt be a bigger criminal than H W bush if he tried for the rest of his life (which i dont fully buy because he can just nuke everyone) because of H W bush's time in charge of the CIA.

i didnt really go on twitter the day H W bush died, so i missed alot of the criticism of him and i apparently i am forbidden from commenting on what i posted on the other H W bush happy times thread.

Intercepted Podcast: George H.W. Bush (1924-2018), American War Criminal

rickyb

when youre in charge of the CIA AND president it means youre a really bad guy. to say otherwise is a fundamental misunderstanding of what these government people do in these positions.

BrownArmy

You just make :censored2: up when you can’t refute your own ignorance. Sad.

Wrong, sadly he's talking about well publicized facts and information that have been repeated ad nauseam and are well into the public domain at this point.

Which part are you uncertain or confused about?

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
According to you HW was responsible for 9/11. Alternate reality, huh Sybil?
Of course!
rickyb is about to break the story but I obtained a fisa warrant to ...never mind what it was for because eventually rickyb will spill the...back to story

Considering tickyb is not a card carrying citizen and doesn't have any of the protections afforded United States of America citizens I should not have attempted to bypass laws to get dumb fisa warrant.

Back to story but we received information from protected source that Stickyb uncovered secret code buried inside Millie and Babs book in a reading is fundamental crate destined for ...not important.

Hold book in mirror and find pages with five puppies and green ball. Find secret message exactly 1/3 up from 1/2 length of page. Find Styx album with song Snowblind and play at 78rpm. Rickyb uncovered intelligence which proves...well you know.

HW married Babs and she taught Millie to write. HW guilty 'cause he married Babs that taught Millie to write.

Hence, 9/11.