Ride with Center Manager

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I had several center managers say they did the annual ride along with me , but none of them were with me when I left the building .

opey

my manager met me on road on got on the car with me for maybe an hour... just follow the methods and dont do anythign dumb, thats it. hopefully he quickly sees you know what ur doing and doesnt stay long.

OrionsBitch

Not...
What should i expect on my 30th day with him? Is it pretty much to see if im following all the methods of a UPS driver and utilizing them during this ride and to be drilled on them?
He will ask you what you want for lunch. It's lie a person on death row getting their last meal. Because working for UPS isn't a whole lot better.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
He will ask you what you want for lunch. It's lie a person on death row getting their last meal. Because working for UPS isn't a whole lot better.
You're like corporate's wet dream. Complain all day, still get it done, but do nothing about it and quit before you hit top rate. Wage progression is exactly because of people like you.

UrFellowUpser

Never rode with manager even thou he had his browns on the other day but i rode with driver sup today and he had a notepad checking off on stuff and on the phone alot. He rode with me until 1:00 after he brought us some lunch at arbys. I never got drilled on the DOK. Im not even sure why he was on car with me really

rod

Retired 22 years
Never rode with manager even thou he had his browns on the other day but i rode with driver sup today and he had a notepad checking off on stuff and on the phone alot. He rode with me until 1:00 after he brought us some lunch at arbys. I never got drilled on the DOK. Im not even sure why he was on car with me really

Sometimes they just ride to get out of the building so they don't have to listen to their boss bitch.

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Because he had to fill out that paper work on you. And yes he has to be there. Several supervisors have been fired here for filling out that paper work and not actually being on the car when they did it. Falsifying paperwork is what they were fired for