RIP Two Gender DR

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Maybe in your ghetto neighborhood. I was thinking in more rural areas where the driveway is impassible for larger UPS vehicles.
Maybe you should do less thinking about how to get out of work, and just not use USPS mailboxes.

Or better yet, don't deliver them at all, and actually work within the classification you bid into, rather than helping management avoid making a full time position.

Last edited:

PT Car Washer

Maybe you should do less thinking about how to get out of work, and just not use USPS mailboxes.

Or better yet, don't deliver them at all, and actually work within the classification you bid into, rather than helping management avoid making a full time position.
Normally I don't use the Post Office mailboxes. Just saying sometimes the situation requires it. And if you don't like what I do you can either file a grievance or mind your own business. I work within my job classification.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Actually, you cannot.
"The U.S. Postal Service would like to warn people that only authorized U.S. Postal Service delivery personnel are allowed to place items in a mailbox. By law, a mailbox is intended only for receipt of postage-paid U.S. Mail."

And yet, we’ve all done it.
The driver that delivers my house delivered a NDA with a certified check for 5k and left it in the mailbox on the street, because he was to lazy to walk the 70 ft to my porch. He even listed it as left at front door.

oldngray

nowhere special
Postal drivers in my area take the stuff out and dump it at the post office.
Some mailmen won't care but most will take it back to the Post Office for UPS to pick up. Even if you have a friendly mailman you never know when someone else will be running his route.

542thruNthru

Some mailmen won't care but most will take it back to the Post Office for UPS to pick up. Even if you have a friendly mailman you never know when someone else will be running his route.
Always thought it was petty. It made me want to dump the USPS stuff that people put in UPS boxes in the trash can. Never did though.

542thruNthru

When I started most of the mailmen were pretty cool but they got mistreated almost as bad as UPS and now half of them look like homeless people.
It's crazy, lately I never see a usps person wearing a uniform anymore. Heck I saw a guy on route in a bright red Coca-Cola tee shirt! Lol

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Hang it on the box but not in. Better be a really good reason too other than running-gunning.

Next Day Error

X - Other
Says the non-inclusive liberal idealist. Ironic that you see it as being nice. But if you flip it for those that don't want to be included you must force them to be included in this insane thought process.
Move on with your life. You don't have to agree with people's choices, but you can ignore it on move on. Real men don't let other people's personal lives make them angry.

Steamer

Move on with your life. You don't have to agree with people's choices, but you can ignore it on move on. Real men don't let other people's personal lives make them angry.
Your perspective is laughable. All you see is your one sided view. It does affect other people and their personal lives when it's pushed on everyone. And now being pushed on children in school. The degradation of society with insane perspectives of non-reality.

Next Day Error

X - Other
Your perspective is laughable. All you see is your one sided view. It does affect other people and their personal lives when it's pushed on everyone. And now being pushed on children in school. The degradation of society with insane perspectives of non-reality.
Show me how it's "being pushed on children". Give me a specific, local example.