RIP Two Gender DR

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Show me how it's "being pushed on children". Give me a specific, local example.
51GKF96qteL._AC_SY780_.jpg

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Some schools wanting transsexuals to come in to read to young children ,,, sick
When I was in kindergarten , an elderly woman came in to read us nursery rimes ,,, times have changed since 1969. Sick

Brownwind

I don't know what your silly podunk has you on, I will MCM before I even really see the customer. And will be off on my merry way before I even bother to think about their name or appearance.

Regarding mailboxes, if the usps courier can physically open the box, it's completely off limits, if it is attached or leads directly into the house then only for the smallest of envelopes and only if it is the only reasonable place to deter theft, if it is a business mail slot, I will use it without much thought. And infonotices on the mailbox regarding an alternative delivery location are not going to raise an eyebrow.

It's interesting to note that these tiny packages tend to be surepost regardless, so a customer really won't think much about whether it was the UPS driver or the mail courier that placed that item into their mail slot.

Why they made it an option though is frankly ridiculous
Are you in Massachusetts? I can totally relate to your post. Most don’t get it but you definitely explained it according to the region

Steamer

So what? How is this being "pushed on children"? It's a story of two consenting adults who raise a child in a loving, safe home. You guys want this country to look like Hungary or Russia. Because apparently you don't care about freedom anymore.
It's not freedom when you force others to do it that don't want to do it; or have their children subjected to it. Wow.