roll away, never shown / told hand brake tightening

Status
Not open for further replies.

buck2000

WOW, 34 damn pages and he doesn't tell us what finally happened. I suppose this means he didn't get his job back. Some of you guys are major pricks though. Supervisors in general at Ups are not thorough and the guy is right that the parking brake and truck rolling away is barely ever mentioned and should be... Most of us has slipped up doing something while rushing, so most of you geezers need to stop acting like your :censored2: doesn't stink...

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
You two know what prisoner's dilemma is?
Experience still matters, geezers get old because of the experience they gained. I know as a quad YEAR guy what it took to learn and understand these things: repairing drum brakes rebuilding a transmission are two of them. Cry all you want, attempting to solve this issue institutionally rather than with another human (hit or miss) is still completely valid.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
WOW, 34 damn pages and he doesn't tell us what finally happened. I suppose this means he didn't get his job back. Some of you guys are major pricks though. Supervisors in general at Ups are not thorough and the guy is right that the parking brake and truck rolling away is barely ever mentioned and should be... Most of us has slipped up doing something while rushing, so most of you geezers need to stop acting like your :censored2: doesn't stink...

958A28AD-EBEC-440C-A7F8-7E0F3BE6BE4F.gif

11.19igrad

holy mother.

and nope, they probably read this thread didn't want me. honestly, knowing what I know now i'm leaning towards i dont want them either. but id still like to use the experience i've gained. that part sucks.

11.19igrad

You two know what prisoner's dilemma is?
Experience still matters, geezers get old because of the experience they gained. I know as a quad YEAR guy what it took to learn and understand these things: repairing drum brakes rebuilding a transmission are two of them. Cry all you want, attempting to solve this issue institutionally rather than with another human (hit or miss) is still completely valid.

holy mother again

11.19igrad

why n
When my :censored2: stinks I own it...I don't try to blame everyone else.
ups doesn't own any of their ...anything. i'm the new guy. they could use videos from 1984. something. let others drivers train. something. instead just nothing and guys like you extract some pleasure I guess from furrowing your brows and exacting 100% blame on me because its too much work to actually use any reason or intellect. why do attorneys and courts exist? for exactly these types of disputes. if people could just shuck responsibility and adherence to contractual agreements off and tell each-other "its your fault i dont care what the facts say", we wouldn't be living in america.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
why n

ups doesn't own any of their ...anything. i'm the new guy. they could use videos from 1984. something. let others drivers train. something. instead just nothing and guys like you extract some pleasure I guess from furrowing your brows and exacting 100% blame on me because its too much work to actually use any reason or intellect. why do attorneys and courts exist? for exactly these types of disputes. if people could just shuck responsibility and adherence to contractual agreements off and tell each-other "its your fault i dont care what the facts say", we wouldn't be living in america.

Time for you to move on.

542thruNthru

holy mother.

and nope, they probably read this thread didn't want me. honestly, knowing what I know now i'm leaning towards i dont want them either. but id still like to use the experience i've gained. that part sucks.

Sorry you didn't get your job back. Wish I could have worked out for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.