Rollaway

O

Oldrow2018

Any chance that we might could negotiate on just being suspended from driving six months, and not have to re-qualify?

O

Oldrow2018

So it’s been almost the time limit on my suspension or whatever it is. My paper I received stated it was a suspension “with all time served” (not sure what that means in ups land) but when I was in the office for all of it, the center manager stated I was also disqualified. I never signed anything or received anything saying I was dq. If I didn’t sign anything like that is there a possibility when my whatever is up, I can go back driving?

So it’s been almost the time limit on my suspension or whatever it is. My paper I received stated it was a suspension “with all time served” (not sure what that means in ups land) but when I was in the office for all of it, the center manager stated I was also disqualified. I never signed anything or received anything saying I was dq. If I didn’t sign anything like that is there a possibility when my whatever is up, I can go back driving?
Management can disqualify you anytime they want to you in your first 30 days to driving.
Guess you have to go back to preload or unloading
DQ means you can bid on new driver positions after 6 months in most places.
Cool story bro :raspberry:

O

Oldrow2018

It started out as a termination for the avoidable accident. Then was moved to a suspension with all time served.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
So let me ask this, were you trained on and drove a manual for most of your career as a driver? If not, how and the hell can you have a roll a way in an automatic?
He obviously threw it in neutral while running/gunning ...these new guys are so freaked out by stops per hour, eventually will kill someone out there.