Rollaway

542thruNthru

So my offer was to be suspended for six months and have to re qualify, or go to panel

Wait suspended for 6 months as in not working.

Or

Not driving and have to re-qualify after 6 months.

Because a 6 month suspension sounds pretty extreme to me. Yes what you did was stupid but I've yet to hear someone take a 6 month suspension unless it was time served.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
FXG driver here used 2 different uhauls this peak...

Yeah, I keep it running for the most part, but I stomped on the parking brake pedal at.every.stop.

DSC_0271.JPG

Honest mistake, glad no lives were lost

O

Oldrow2018

Wait suspended for 6 months as in not working.

Or

Not driving and have to re-qualify after 6 months.

Because a 6 month suspension sounds pretty extreme to me. Yes what you did was stupid but I've yet to hear someone take a 6 month suspension unless it was time served.

not driving for 6 months and have to re-qualify

35years

Gravy route
not driving for 6 months and have to re-qualify

My guess is you won't automatically have another shot in 6 months. Just that you will be excluded from trying for 6 months.

I have seen similar.

One driver basically was never going to qualify with the manager he pissed off.

He waited for a new center manager to take over and then qualified.

Sweeper

Where’s the broom?
So the question is, take that offer or go to panel?

Absolutely you take the offer. @Jones is spot on with his post.

You also need to be do things 100% by the book. Not only at work but off the clock as well. If you goof just once prior to attempting to qualifying again, I can with a fair degree of certainty tell you that you won’t make it. You need to act like you’re on probation.

Good luck

Last edited:

Cannedbrownie

So a little back story.. I was out delivering and came back to find my truck nonexistent. It rolled around 50 ft down a hill.. immediately called sup and told him.. he came and picked me up.. Next day came in and received termination papers. Filed grievance and now waiting. Anyone ever had this happen before? How long did it take for local hearing? Chances of getting my job back?
if you're not brought back at local you're toast they need to get that runaway out of the union book because our trucks are raggedy