rolling volume

SandSpida

1641692626383.jpeg

Box Ox

Signs are posted that mandate mask wearing, but when I walk through the building many drivers are congregating, talking and unmasked. One of our mechanics has contracted COVID for the 3rd time, hopefully he makes it. Just mask up for the sake of others please.

Anyone who isn’t a mountaintop monk is getting Omicron. Masks won’t change that.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
In the Tacoma building this morning January 6th, they rolled 18 trailers volume. I know we had some snow this week that contributed to this delivery problem, but now COVID has hit the building having 50 drivers along with 2 managers calling out. Which means they will be out a minimum of 10 days per UPS mandate. I know not everyone is not in favor of getting vaxed, but at least wear a mask while in the building.

Signs are posted that mandate mask wearing, but when I walk through the building many drivers are congregating, talking and unmasked. One of our mechanics has contracted COVID for the 3rd time, hopefully he makes it. Just mask up for the sake of others please.
They are not letting anyone in at the Clarksville building, unless they are double masked & fully vaxxed.

Thebrownblob

Possibly, but being vaccinated and boosted will greatly increase the chances that it will be a mild case.
We found (omicron) to be markedly resistant to neutralization by serum not only from convalescent patients, but also from individuals vaccinated with one of the four widely used COVID-19 vaccines. Even serum from persons vaccinated and boosted with mRNA-based vaccines exhibited substantially diminished neutralizing activity against B.1.1.529,” the study, which was done by researchers at the Columbia University Irving Medical Center and the University of Hong Kong.

You couldn’t be more wrong. Not to mention the fact it would be silly for you to think a shot that was meant for the original strain would do anything for this strain. Which is exactly what the science shows.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Not even n95's block viral partials or moisture droplets small enough to suspend in the air but big enough to carry viruses. Masks are superstitious totems, which serve only one purpose, to communicate to others that one does not understand how airborne viruses spread.

Your mechanic didn't contract covid three times, unless he got vaccinated, which makes people more susceptible to new mutatations, thanks to ADE.

Yes, freedom is more important than life. Your idea of what I need to do to stay alive will likely kill me, so your opinion about my freedom or my health carries zero weight for me. If you are scared, stay home, stop trying to force your germaphobia induced religious beliefs on others.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
We found (omicron) to be markedly resistant to neutralization by serum not only from convalescent patients, but also from individuals vaccinated with one of the four widely used COVID-19 vaccines. Even serum from persons vaccinated and boosted with mRNA-based vaccines exhibited substantially diminished neutralizing activity against B.1.1.529,” the study, which was done by researchers at the Columbia University Irving Medical Center and the University of Hong Kong.

You couldn’t be more wrong. Not to mention the fact it would be silly for you to think a shot that was meant for the original strain would do anything for this strain. Which is exactly what the science shows.

Don't quote actual scientists to him. He gets confused and starts rambling on about Russian Collusion conspiracy theories.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
lol, typical. You yahoo's don't care about anybody but yourselves, as a 33 year teamster I've seen it all these last few years. We need facial hair, our hair needs to be down to our shoulders I need my freedom. Just reading responses from red neck hicks who barely got through high school to make over $100,000 a year. Have a good life and see you on the other side
That would be the Measters...

quad decade guy

lol, typical. You yahoo's don't care about anybody but yourselves, as a 33 year teamster I've seen it all these last few years. We need facial hair, our hair needs to be down to our shoulders I need my freedom. Just reading responses from red neck hicks who barely got through high school to make over $100,000 a year. Have a good life and see you on the other side
Being a 33 year Teamster doesn't make you anything special. Matter of fact....aren't you just a dumb truck driver? Too?

I waited 40 YEARS to not have to shave everyday. I have worn the uniform for 40 YEARS. Teamster 40 YEARS.

My path has been different.....but I grew up poor and got an education and have had a comfortable(money wise) life. Be careful about casting that "redneck" net so freely. Those redneck's save your butt every day.

Blood, sweat and tears.

So, keyboard warrior......just how smart and "tough" are you?

You really gonna judge a person by their hair? That's all you got in 33 years? Again, what makes you so special?

wilberforce15

Eat some vegetables and exercise and lose the Feeder + Retirement weight.

You'll feel a lot less vulnerable, and won't be such a Karen.

Over70irregs

In the Tacoma building this morning January 6th, they rolled 18 trailers volume. I know we had some snow this week that contributed to this delivery problem, but now COVID has hit the building having 50 drivers along with 2 managers calling out. Which means they will be out a minimum of 10 days per UPS mandate. I know not everyone is not in favor of getting vaxed, but at least wear a mask while in the building.

Sorry sir Brown is the wrong place for common sense. Wasting your time. Save yourself. The mentality at job place is retarded. A lot of young men and ignorant manifest destiny time warp types. It’s the last of a dying breed. Mask up protect you. Your on your own. Good $ though and benefits not sure if the cutting down of your lifespan is worth it though.

UPSER1987

Being a 33 year Teamster doesn't make you anything special. Matter of fact....aren't you just a dumb truck driver? Too?

I waited 40 YEARS to not have to shave everyday. I have worn the uniform for 40 YEARS. Teamster 40 YEARS.

My path has been different.....but I grew up poor and got an education and have had a comfortable(money wise) life. Be careful about casting that "redneck" net so freely. Those redneck's save your butt every day.

Blood, sweat and tears.

So, keyboard warrior......just how smart and "tough" are you?

You really gonna judge a person by their hair? That's all you got in 33 years? Again, what makes you so special?
I guess you’re so special because you are judged by all your stupid posts.

Dr.Brownz

Possibly, but being vaccinated and boosted will greatly increase the chances that it will be a mild case.
Based on what? At the three closest hospitals to me, over half of the admissions for covid are fully vaccinated, which means some of the not "fully vaxxeD" have probably had a shot or two which means WAY LESS than half are unvaccinated. Strange that doesn't seem to match the narrative that corporate media has been pushing in conjunction with the government. Why is that?

Thebrownblob

Based on what? At the three closest hospitals to me, over half of the admissions for covid are fully vaccinated, which means some of the not "fully vaxxeD" have probably had a shot or two which means WAY LESS than half are unvaccinated. Strange that doesn't seem to match the narrative that corporate media has been pushing in conjunction with the government. Why is that?
Based on propaganda he’s reading and his fellings. When he says based on science he means science of psychological manipulation which is what he’s fallen for do as you’re told don’t ask questions. The real science says this…

However, the newly emerged SARS-CoV-2 Omicron (B.1.1.529) variant of concern (VOC) is likely unfazed by the effectiveness of currently approved COVID-19 vaccines and MAbs. This is largely due to the fact that the Omicron variant has 34 mutations in its spike (S) protein, 20 of which have never been seen in previous VOCs or variants of interests (VOIs).

Taking a shot that had minimal efficiency on the original strain maybe for 3 to 6 months, and thinking it will do anything for the new strain is not science it’s a Faith based religion.