rolling volume

AKCoverMan

PS the vast majority of people in intensive care have covid exacerbating some other pre existing condition. It’s not about vax vs unvaccinated.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
In the Tacoma building this morning January 6th, they rolled 18 trailers volume. I know we had some snow this week that contributed to this delivery problem, but now COVID has hit the building having 50 drivers along with 2 managers calling out. Which means they will be out a minimum of 10 days per UPS mandate. I know not everyone is not in favor of getting vaxed, but at least wear a mask while in the building.

Signs are posted that mandate mask wearing, but when I walk through the building many drivers are congregating, talking and unmasked. One of our mechanics has contracted COVID for the 3rd time, hopefully he makes it. Just mask up for the sake of others please.
I highly doubt someone has gotten it three times. Seems like someone might be working the system..

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
In the Tacoma building this morning January 6th, they rolled 18 trailers volume. I know we had some snow this week that contributed to this delivery problem, but now COVID has hit the building having 50 drivers along with 2 managers calling out. Which means they will be out a minimum of 10 days per UPS mandate. I know not everyone is not in favor of getting vaxed, but at least wear a mask while in the building.

Signs are posted that mandate mask wearing, but when I walk through the building many drivers are congregating, talking and unmasked. One of our mechanics has contracted COVID for the 3rd time, hopefully he makes it. Just mask up for the sake of others please.
Yeah, those rags on your face sure are effective! 🤣

AKCoverMan

It absolutely is about being vaccinated vs unvaccinated. If you want to stay healthy, you need to be vaccinated.
You keep saying that and ignoring my leading question. What are the effects of multiple doses have say after five years? Ten? What does it eventually do to your bodies immune system? Why do you avoid this simple question?

Because you can’t answer it with out a Time Travelling Delorian...

AKCoverMan

It’s all calculated risks.. sans some other underlying condition it seems like covid is 99.99% recovery rate.

What are odds of vax having some long term negative effects? Somewhere between 0% and 100% because we just don’t know.

When I compare the two I don’t get the answer you do PT. I’m assuming you believe and trust the ruling class enough that you’ll just take it on faith that there is no long term downside. I hope your not wrong.

Every day a higher portion of population is vaxed. Yet cases continue to climb especially breakthrough cases.

First we were told get vaxed then we can ditch the masks (useless as they are). Life will get back to normal. That didn’t work out.

Oh, ok, we will have rare breakthrough cases which will be very short and mild if your vaxed. And it will protect others from the virus. Again, not so much.

Well if you just get a booster and if we subject all our kids to it, then everything is gonna be ok. Nope.

Well maybe two boosters and by the way why aren’t you wearing your damn mask? Cases continue to rise.

Meanwhile the big pharma companies manufacturing vax are getting l-l-l-l-loaded on sweet sweet government money for the “free” vax while bearing absolutely no risk since the government has given them blanket liability immunity. They don’t even have to market their products, by golly the government is doing that for them. Yes, we the People pay for development, marketing, production, logistics, all of it. That’s a pretty sweet set up if your big pharma. I expect that some big pharma execs will retire to private islands in the future.

Bet they won’t be wearing masks on those islands.

Big Pharma not only ones getting l-l-l-loaded in this...good old Dr. Fauci is the highest paid federal government employee making north of $400k a year and has a portfolio worth over $10 million, wonder how much of that is big pharma stock? He’s not an elected official.

Also going to be interesting (if it can be traced) how much big pharma will pour into midterms to help the far left try to maintain status quo?