Rough night with alcohol?

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Scary, and very sad to see someone in that condition.

It is a shame to me to think those who don’t understand the malady would stand in judgement over or in mockery of someone in this condition.

Alcoholism is no joke.
So, if you walked into that store....what would you have done?

Last edited:

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I see a lot of mocking @Integrity in this thread and it’s honestly not funny. Having witnessed two family members drink themselves to death, one before age fifty and one not long after I can tell you it’s not a pretty sight. There’s plenty of other BS threads around here, maybe let this one alone.

I see a lot of mocking @Integrity in this thread and it’s honestly not funny. Having witnessed two family members drink themselves to death, one before age fifty and one not long after I can tell you it’s not a pretty sight. There’s plenty of other BS threads around here, maybe let this one alone.
I'm not mocking him. Just having a little fun and I'm not calling him any names.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Thanks for your understanding and support.

Kids will be kids on the BC.

Integrity

Binge Poster
When I was drinking, the Tuesday after Memorial Day was more often than not a really rough one for me.

I don’t miss those Tuesdays at all.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Always willing to share my experience, strength, and hope with anyone who might want to stop drinking.

If you think you may have a problem with alcohol or you have tried to stop or control your drinking in the past and have been unsuccessful and you might want to talk about possibly getting help I am willing to listen.

If you may feel this way or ever do please don’t respond to this post but send me a private conversation and I would be glad to help in any way if can, even if it just means listening to your struggles.

Many principles in AA have worked for me but I don’t believe AA has monopoly on helping with alcohol problems so I will not try to push AA on to you if you reach out.

Peace.