Route Consultant on YouTube Express details

bacha29

Yes. They're purposely revising the truth, and making very optimistic predictions in order to screw people over.

It is my estimation that Whores, Navy Recruiters, and Route Consultants all have an equal trustworthiness value.
They used up a lot of video time just to tell you that they are as totally devoid of reliable information as the next guy but still did their best to put as positive spin on the situation as possible in a effort to keep the bottom from falling out of contract prices.
Won't be much in the way of commissions to be made if contracts are sold for "take it off your hands" prices.

zeev

These guys sound as full of it as Ground itself. I watch this and see why there are so many Ground trucks for sale. If I was looking for an investment this would be a hard pass. Also YouTube shows lots of videos of Patton complaining how you can’t make money as a contractor. Express is losing everything sorry, their not going to keep stations or drivers for FO and PO.

fdxsux

Someone who is trying to make some money off contractors. Not sure where he is getting that ground is delivering FO and PO1. not happening at this time. Maybe in the future. Even in the locations that have combined the FO and PO1 is still being bled off to the Express drivers.
Ground will be taking our PO1 when we combine, not FO though.

yadig

When will we combine? Its not happening at the locations that have combined. Are you talking about in another year or two when the transition is complete?
Raj said in a couple of years or less. They’re not going to tell you what they are doing because they need us until they don’t need us!

fdxsux

When will we combine? Its not happening at the locations that have combined. Are you talking about in another year or two when the transition is complete?
We move into the Ground building next week. Ground will start taking our freight May 30. We were told all we would be keeping is FO, DG, ASR, and “certain medical shipments.” Supposedly everything else is going to Ground. We’ll see how it goes.

Artee

Raj said in a couple of years or less. They’re not going to tell you what they are doing because they need us until they don’t need us!
Thats what I had said in my post. "Maybe in the Future" But its certainly not happening right now.

I imagine in a couple years Raj won't even be at FDX anymore. The top management will get halfway through this plan of theirs and bail for greener pastures. New Mgmt will come in and blow the plan up as it was not their brainchild. This is FDX we are talking about. Decisions from what kind of aircraft to buy, to how to integrate TNT, to how often to give raises, are we 4 day or 5 day routes, DRA, LMO, estar, and which markets should get the "temporary" $3-4/hr. Its all one big clusterfawk and always has been. If you think these buffoons at the top have any idea on how to fully integrate Express into ground, you have not been at this company long enough. Its always the same circus, different monkeys.

Artee

We move into the Ground building next week. Ground will start taking our freight May 30. We were told all we would be keeping is FO, DG, ASR, and “certain medical shipments.” Supposedly everything else is going to Ground. We’ll see how it goes.
So what are you going in for? 3 hours a day? Those are not full time hours. Did you drop down to PT?

fdxsux

Still have 5 full time routes 5 part time routes and 2 full time swings. I don’t see how we will be getting anything but minimums, full time and part time.

lilwizbiz

Smith released a video today basically calling out the misinformation on the internet and that they have 0 intention of turning express into a contractor model and no plans whatsoever to let go of employee couriers.. Can’t wait to hear all the excuses now from all you ground folk lol. Le me guess Rick smith don’t know what he’s talking about?

Gone fishin

Smith released a video today basically calling out the misinformation on the internet and that they have 0 intention of turning express into a contractor model and no plans whatsoever to let go of employee couriers.. Can’t wait to hear all the excuses now from all you ground folk lol. Le me guess Rick smith don’t know what he’s talking about?
Probably rural routes , with express keeping mainly cities and dense neighborhoods

BoxDriver

“all you ground folk” What like all 4 of them here? Compared to how many Express people here that believe the same thing, to maybe 2 that think like you? I think I know who’s getting the wool pulled over their eyes.

lilwizbiz

“all you ground folk” What like all 4 of them here? Compared to how many Express people here that believe the same thing, to maybe 2 that think like you? I think I know who’s getting the wool pulled over their eyes.
Nah mate you’re mistaken. I just know how this place works. They love saying :censored2: here and not following through with it. The fact that this board still gives the company this much credit to be able to pull off something as stupid as they announced boggles my mind.