RPCD forced Tues-Sat

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Mech, the brotherhood is strong here. There’s 7 of us who all worked preload together and passed packet within a few months of each other when they went to Sat operation. We stand together man, it’s pretty awesome I must say. The hard part is keeping it going. We’re all exhausted, shoot I don’t have any kids and my girlfriend lives 20 minutes away and I’m STILL exhausted all the time. What about my buddy with 4 kids and a star baseball player, getting scouted by Oregon and USC, and he can’t get to any one of his Saturday tourneys, unless he calls out?
I agree the job is exhausting , Bed time is 9pm everyday for me...as for your buddy that’s what he signed up for .. LOL
🧔✊

Nobody is forced a 6th punch by us and probably never will be. But it's the fact they are forcing us weekend work when we were hired FT M-friend. Switching our schedules.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Is she hot? Big boobs?
1615059332489.jpeg

Pullman Brown

The company raised prices to balance out the unseen COVID volume that messed up there original volume projections and hiring increases so that excuse won’t work so the only other explanation, to continue short staffing, is that AGAIN, real shocker, UPS is not acting in good faith to abide by the contract and never intended to. We still have 30 RPCD drivers working 6 days a week and some 22.4’s working. This is the biggest contract issue in our area right now! Triple pay every six punch with an extra RPCD job added after 3 consecutive forced six punch next contract!

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
The company raised prices to balance out the unseen COVID volume that messed up there original volume projections and hiring increases so that excuse won’t work so the only other explanation, to continue short staffing, is that AGAIN, real shocker, UPS is not acting in good faith to abide by the contract and never intended to. We still have 30 RPCD drivers working 6 days a week and some 22.4’s working. This is the biggest contract issue in our area right now! Triple pay every six punch with an extra RPCD job added after 3 consecutive forced six punch next contract!

Get everyone working to call off on their 6th punch, see what happens.

JoesUPSacct

Swollen Member
The 2022 master needs hard 6th punch and work week language. No more grey bs. You got the 22.4’s. And honestly, they are going to kill those guys. There’s nothing we can do about that, it’s done. They are going to drag as much ass as possible when it comes to making a 22.4 an RPCD.
Our job now is to protect the remaining RPCD’s we DO have.
NO forced 6th punches for any RPCD outside of PEAK
NO switching an RPCD’s 5 consecutive day workweek without ample preparation time (none of this walk in on Monday and now I’m a Tuesday-Sat starting THIS week, so you wanna go home?). And not without ample cause, failure on the massive, powerful companies end to hire enough drivers does not constitute ample cause to disrupt the employees life.
i was hired as a full time 22.4 (t-s) last june. i'm now a m-friend rpcd with a bid route and at least 10 (formerly 22.4) rpcd's below me on the seniority list.
there are guys above me on the rpcd list that took 10+ years before they made rpcd, one guy in particular has worked for ups for 20 years but took 13 to make rpcd. i'm not complaining about the time ups took to flipping me from 22.4 to rpcd.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
P
i was hired as a full time 22.4 (t-s) last june. i'm now a m-friend rpcd with a bid route and at least 10 (formerly 22.4) rpcd's below me on the seniority list.
there are guys above me on the rpcd list that took 10+ years before they made rpcd, one guy in particular has worked for ups for 20 years but took 13 to make rpcd. i'm not complaining about the time ups took to flipping me from 22.4 to rpcd.
Did you already hit top rate going into 22.4?
Our whole Saturday crew was top rate then UPS realized how much money they wasted on sat so they quickly became RPCD and replaced with $8 an hr rookies

🧔✊

JoesUPSacct

Swollen Member
P

Did you already hit top rate going into 22.4?
Our whole Saturday crew was top rate then UPS realized how much money they wasted on sat so they quickly became RPCD and replaced with $8 an hr rookies

🧔✊
i was an off the street hire 22.4

my first raise was getting flipped from 22.4 to rpcd i haven't even hit my first year of progression yet.