Rumor floating around, raises pushed back to April 2020

Oldfart

Maybe you can tell me... I just spent an hour trying to find the info on daily/weekly minimums at work. I tried every key word I could think of in the People Manyal and the DGO Best Practices. No luck. Do you know where I can find it?
Didn't you tell TNT to PM you if they had any questions?

Never heard of daily minimums unless called in. Weekly has several stipulations.

dezguy

Why not get rid of him?
If it's anything like the sta I'm at, they can't find people willing to do the job, start pt and wait for a ft position to open and at the starting rate of pay.

People seem to be ok with taking a bit less to do less, physically and to start ft, elsewhere.

You could :censored2: on a managers desk, where I am and no one would say boo to you.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Didn't you tell TNT to PM you if they had any questions?

Never heard of daily minimums unless called in. Weekly has several stipulations.
Did I tell TNT that I knew everything? No. I would never tell that lie. But he can sure ask me a question and not get an a hole response like he would from you. What I don’t know, I normally am able to look it up or ask my manager.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Something is better than nothing. Lol.

Same reason a courier who brought back 40 unattempted pkfs because their battery died on their phone still works here. And also the woman who bright back unattempted pkgs before Peak because she can’t deliver/see in the dark. Lol.

That burns me up. The right people for those positions will never be found because these losers won't leave and managers won't get rid of them. A year from now, the problems will still be there.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
That burns me up. The right people for those positions will never be found because these losers won't leave and managers won't get rid of them. A year from now, the problems will still be there.
Imagine how managers will feel when those people transfer somewhere where FedEx is a great paying job. Lol. Poor things.

Oldfart

Did I tell TNT that I knew everything? No. I would never tell that lie. But he can sure ask me a question and not get an a hole response like he would from you. What I don’t know, I normally am able to look it up or ask my manager.
My answer would be based on 5 decades of experience. If I don't know the answer, I would be sure and post that response. I see plenty of incorrect information posted on here. I only give a hole answers to a holes.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Yep and only worse. Enjoy your return, ha, ha!

McFeely

Huge Member

Daily “report in” pay at my station is 4 hours paid for FT employees. Not sure about PT, but 2 hours is my guess.

I’ve only gotten it about 3 times at FedEx. I’ve never been paid a weekly minimum.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Daily “report in” pay at my station is 4 hours paid for FT employees. Not sure about PT, but 2 hours is my guess.

I’ve only gotten it about 3 times at FedEx. I’ve never been paid a weekly minimum.
Why haven’t you been paid a weekly minimum? FT weekly minimum is 35 hours. PT is 17.5. Your minimum can only be canceled if you refuse work, take a personal day or sick day that week, are late or agree to waive your minimum. I think that’s it. I know someone will correct me if I left something out.

And yes, PT report in IS 2 hours.

Oldfart

Why haven’t you been paid a weekly minimum? FT weekly minimum is 35 hours. PT is 17.5. Your minimum can only be canceled if you refuse work, take a personal day or sick day that week, are late or agree to waive your minimum. I think that’s it. I know someone will correct me if I left something out.

Mabe he has never worked less than 35.

Oldfart

I have never gotten weekly minimum. FT at my station means all the hrs you want. I declined minimum went I went PT