Russia Claims Ukraine Standoff Is Over

vantexan

Then why do the Republicans keep voting against border security? And not supporting Ukraine in their war against Russian aggression?
Because the Democrats tried to tie getting millions a year in unvetted to Ukraine/Israel getting aid. With their bill if we want Ukraine/Israel aid then we have to let the illegal immigrant flow keep going. That's not border security. Look at those illegals attacking NYC cops. You think they're the only young criminals who got in? What about terrorists? How is that border security to continue to allow these people to enter? Not to mention all the money spent supporting them. Why is this even a question?

Box Ox

If Trump loses after the last four years then it will be the most rigged election in history.

I dunno. The red wave that was predicted for late 2022 didn’t materialize. Would Trump not winning in 2024 be that much more surprising? I won’t be voting for Biden again.

vantexan

Delusional. Too much Fox News.
How many Border Patrol agents have been actively working to turn illegals away from entering the country in the last three years? Especially the last two? You think adding more will change that? You know what's working? Texas putting up barriers turning a flood of thousands a day into a trickle of just a few people a day. Which means AZ and CA are now seeing a lot more crossers. California is a lost cause but Arizona is a swing state. Good luck with that. Might insure a Kari Lake Senate win too.

vantexan

I dunno. The red wave that was predicted for late 2022 didn’t materialize. Would Trump not winning in 2024 be that much more surprising? I won’t be voting for Biden again.
After the inflation spike, and Democratic mayors screaming about the illegals, and major polls all showing Democrats losing significant minority support, and RFK jr and possibly others bleeding off Democratic and independent voters, and Biden looking cognitively worse off every time he appears in public, well, pretty comfortable saying this ain't 2020.

Box Ox

After the inflation spike, and Democratic mayors screaming about the illegals, and major polls all showing Democrats losing significant minority support, and RFK jr and possibly others bleeding off Democratic and independent voters, and Biden looking cognitively worse off every time he appears in public, well, pretty comfortable saying this ain't 2020.

RFKJ is gonna be a guy moderate voters won’t feel bad about voting for. The media is really gonna need to shut him out in the coming months if Biden won’t be stepping down.