Russia Claims Ukraine Standoff Is Over

oldngray

nowhere special
From what I’ve read, the 5000 only counts if the illegal aliens come from a country with a contiguous border with the USA, like Mexico or Canada. So it doesn’t count anyone from anywhere else. The bill was total garbage.
And it doesn't say the border would close after 5000. Just that they would have to have to go through ports of entry.

fishtm2001

The bill would end the practice of "catch and release," in which Border Patrol agents release migrants into the U.S. while they await immigration hearings.

fishtm2001

reforming the status quo is just not something that neither the republican base nor the republican elites want. The former because of general bigotry and the latter because immigrants provide a steady source of cheap labor with no legal protections
and the willingness to do jobs that nobody else will do at anywhere near what they're paid.

PT Car Washer

reforming the status quo is just not something that neither the republican base nor the republican elites want. The former because of general bigotry and the latter because immigrants provide a steady source of cheap labor with no legal protections
and the willingness to do jobs that nobody else will do at anywhere near what they're paid.
I see you have been silenced again for speaking the truth.

vantexan

He was not banned for that post.

He was banned for saying that Republican voters practice general bigotry.

He failed to treat other posters with differing views with respect.
In certain circles they believe that is the truth. Only thing that matters is staying in power and if calling names, pushing narratives accomplishes it then you're going to have a lot of banning to do.

PT Car Washer

Thebrownblob

He who runs away, lives to fight another day. The Ukrainians bled the Soviet, I mean Russian Army for their victory over a pile of rubble. Any more Russian victories like this and the Russian Army will declare they won the war and go home.

Sure

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1708259927850.png