SAFETY METHODS

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Please, I hope you have a crash tomorrow..it would serve you right.
That's not something you should ever wish on anyone ever. That karma isn't worth it and you lose respect as a center manager for blatant statements like that.

Just say you don't agree and give your points as to why you don't like him. At least try to be witty and creative about it.

But to wish that makes you look like the bigger jack ass.

Don't be that jack ass.

CoolArrow

Please, I hope you have a crash tomorrow..it would serve you right.

I'm not going to have an accident tomorrow or next week next month next year or the next 10 years and guess what it has nothing to do with UPS and the safety committee. Sorry UPS I or personally don't need you to tell me how to drive safe or how much water to drink or the 8 keys to eating without choking. UPS and the Obama liberals want you to believe they have all the answers and people like DRAGON are so dependent and reliant on big UPS to take care of them and give them all of the answers they can't fathom self reliant individuals who can function without mommy and daddy big government or corporations providing them with all the answers. I will just keep not having accidents apparently that isn't good enough for some people. By the way I've never had an accident or speeding ticket in my life.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I'm not going to have an accident tomorrow or next week next month next year or the next 10 years and guess what it has nothing to do with UPS and the safety committee. Sorry UPS I or personally don't need you to tell me how to drive safe or how much water to drink or the 8 keys to eating without choking. UPS and the Obama liberals want you to believe they have all the answers and people like DRAGON are so dependent and reliant on big UPS to take care of them and give them all of the answers they can't fathom self reliant individuals who can function without mommy and daddy big government or corporations providing them with all the answers. I will just keep not having accidents apparently that isn't good enough for some people. By the way I've never had an accident or speeding ticket in my life.

What does Obama,liberals and big government have to do with ups and the methods?

This is seriously a stupid comparison.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

This fool said he's been banned and come back several times.

Who was he and why is he still here?

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
As much as we like to rag on sups sometimes, it's been my experience that some of you guys don't get paid enough to deal with some of the crap that trickles down to you from corporate.
I think it's a little blown out of proportion here. The numbers are difficult. But supervising people and the personalities that go with it is the truly challenging part.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
If you have to justify your view with forces that have little to do with UPS, you've lost the argument. Pack up and move on.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
That's not something you should ever wish on anyone ever. That karma isn't worth it and you lose respect as a center manager for blatant statements like that.

Just say you don't agree and give your points as to why you don't like him. At least try to be witty and creative about it.

But to wish that makes you look like the bigger jack ass.

Don't be that jack ass.

Nope, he needs a crash...

P

pickup

A center manager wishing for a crash, at least we know what our fine management team wishes for us. At my hub, we HAD more than our fair share of some arrogant on road supervisors. God's gift to the feeders department. Arrogant , nasty, born driving mac trucks out of their mothers' wombs(at least they acted that way).

I emphasized "HAD" because those same self serving arrogant son of a guns had so many accidents and incidents on property and in their private cars, that they were on disability and workman's comp for quite a bit. Some came back, one got transferred, one got fired. The ones who came back ain't so arrogant now when they preach safety because everybody knows and they know everybody knows that they ain't so inclined to safety as they would have had us believe.]

I hope you don't need a crash or two of your own, dragon to put you in a more humble position.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I learned it in a couple hours. I don't get what is so hard about it? If we paid peanuts like FedEx I'd understand. But for the wages UPS pays. Is it really that tough to get motivated to learn it? Heck they'll pay you to learn it in our center.
Memorization is not my thing. Probably why school wasn't my thing.

Also I know me. I'll freeze up in a heartbeat and forget it if asked to recite.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Thank you for playing into the stereotype of THAT center manager.

Would you like it if it was wished upon you to have your life ruined and possibly some innocent bystanders who might be involved?

That mentality right there is why employee/management relations are at their worst at ups then in any other time in the company's history.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Memorization is not my thing. Probably why school wasn't my thing.

Also I know me. I'll freeze up in a heartbeat and forget it if asked to recite.
Memorizing is not a true gauge of intelligence or understanding of concepts. Some of the best drivers I've ever known weren't good at reciting the DOK word for word.