Saturday Sheet Show

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Jealousy?
nope i love my hours, get to take my kids to/from school every day and even get some daily gaming in

Supposedly he does. He also maxes out his 401k.
maybe if he counts his benefits which i mean :censored2: then half the company does

i suppose if he's working full days + some OT + saturdays he might be coming close, but A. screw that, and B. saturday ground is coming for that $ lmao

failing those, he's simply lying or mis-representing other income

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
nope i love my hours, get to take my kids to/from school every day and even get some daily gaming in

maybe if he counts his benefits which i mean :censored2: then half the company does

i suppose if he's working full days + some OT + saturdays he might be coming close, but A. screw that, and B. saturday ground is coming for that $ lmao

Feel free to look through my old posts, it contains paper pay stubs that I've posted from the last two years that will make you look like a fool. Members here have seen these, not that need to prove anything to you, it's just to show you how you're wrong in the same thread twice.

Once again, for someone who doesn't care about ops you sure do seem interested in little ole me. It's ok, you can just click follow and you'll be updated to posts that contain pictures you seemingly don't think exist.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Feel free to look through my old posts, it contains paper pay stubs that I've posted from the last two years that will make you look like a fool. Members here have seen these, not that need to prove anything to you, it's just to show you how you're wrong in the same thread twice.

Once again, for someone who doesn't care about ops you sure do seem interested in little ole me. It's ok, you can just click follow and you'll be updated to posts that contain pictures you seemingly don't think exist.
yah the math doesn't add up sorry guy

you can post them if you want i'm not digging through some ancient crap lol

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
>prod bonus
hey you proved my point when i said you weren't doing it walking

guess you should have read my post more carefully
It's ok to be wrong, if you actually read the whole thread, the bonus was from golf cart allowances during peak. But yeah, skim over the fact you've been proven wrong twice, make that three times now.

You really need to learn when to give up, trying to speak into things you know nothing about. It's like every time you post you try so very hard to be right but still fail, making yourself look more and more like a fool.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n

Since you can't seem to read your own quotes, proving a point where I wasn't "walking", still looking for that somewhere in your insightful posts about how I earn income.

Not to mention you called me a liar, but hey, why should you care about a little ole driver in ops, bless your heart

I'm really beginning to question if you work in IE, they are wrong a lot but you take it to a whole new level of arrogance.
But suppose when you're in a hole so deep where you've been proven wrong so many times, you might as well keep digging.

Last edited: