Save our company

Ghost in the Darkness

What do we have to do to keep UPS in business and make us get larger and more better as a company?

Probably the best thing this company could do is hold every job position accountable the way they hold delivery drivers accountable and with those same perfect expectations. I know I'm an above average driver and beneficial to this companies success, maybe its time for the other company employees to pick up the slack.

OrionsBitch

Not...
That would great if Abney did that, would definitely help!
Having a CEO take a pay cut would be a drop in the bucket to every employee taking g a small pay cut. Example. Walmart CEO makes 20m. They have 2 million employees. If he makes zero everyone gets $10.....I'm not calling for paycuts but I think union members need to be more willing to allow non union jobs to coexist along side us. Example. PVD.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Having a CEO take a pay cut would be a drop in the bucket to every employee taking g a small pay cut. Example. Walmart CEO makes 20m. They have 2 million employees. If he makes zero everyone gets $10.....I'm not calling for paycuts but I think union members need to be more willing to allow non union jobs to coexist along side us. Example. PVD.
I don't want his pay cut, if it were to happen. But I can guarantee he wants mine....get back to rubbing you managers hind quarters now, it's almost the weekend!