Save our company

Probably the best thing this company could do is hold every job position accountable the way they hold delivery drivers accountable and with those same perfect expectations. I know I'm an above average driver and beneficial to this companies success, maybe its time for the other company employees to pick up the slack.
My truck is full leaving and coming back to the building. Many days they have to shuttle me out stuff that wouldn't fit.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
My truck is full leaving and coming back to the building. Many days they have to shuttle me out stuff that wouldn't fit.
I like when we run 50 routes, and stuff won't fit. But we'all pay three drivers shuttle or safety time to run stuff out and cover pickups for nine hours. It's like, why not just run two more trips? It makes less and less sense all the time. Only what shows in paper matters, even though they bleed money to cover it up.

I
I like when we run 50 routes, and stuff won't fit. But we'all pay three drivers shuttle or safety time to run stuff out and cover pickups for nine hours. It's like, why not just run two more trips? It makes less and less sense all the time. Only what shows in paper matters, even though they bleed money to cover it up.
I'm glad I'm near the end of my career

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
What’s an Email???

IMG_1827.PNG