Save our company

Turdferguson

Just a turd
giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Box Ox

I like when we run 50 routes, and stuff won't fit. But we'all pay three drivers shuttle or safety time to run stuff out and cover pickups for nine hours. It's like, why not just run two more trips? It makes less and less sense all the time. Only what shows in paper matters, even though they bleed money to cover it up.

Anything to avoid disrupting whatever metric might be the district manager’s sore point in the AM conference call.

AsweetGirl

Is No Longer Affiliated With UPS
you just said it: "larger and better" you know what I'm talking about....

Booooooooooo!
Jerk.

Maybe I should work for fedex, perhaps I'd become un larger faster. They have a Delivery contract with Nutrisystem, Marie Osmond told me this, herself.

To stay on op's topic,

Showing up and on time to work every day.

Staydryitsraining

Having a CEO take a pay cut would be a drop in the bucket to every employee taking g a small pay cut. Example. Walmart CEO makes 20m. They have 2 million employees. If he makes zero everyone gets $10.....I'm not calling for paycuts but I think union members need to be more willing to allow non union jobs to coexist along side us. Example. PVD.
Someone fire this ass hat

Having a CEO take a pay cut would be a drop in the bucket to every employee taking g a small pay cut. Example. Walmart CEO makes 20m. They have 2 million employees. If he makes zero everyone gets $10.....I'm not calling for paycuts but I think union members need to be more willing to allow non union jobs to coexist along side us. Example. PVD.
What?!