Save our company

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Let me guess, you started before they went public, you never actually had a hard job where you made little to no money and no benefits, you put in little to no time in the warehouse, you think this job is sooooooo bad, hard. This isn't 1987 anymore. You make 35.80 an hour to drive a vehicle and deliver 300 to 400 packages. Want more time with the family quit, spend all day with them. Don't like the way your treated or expected to work, go work at chuckie cheese. Your an entitled middle aged man. I guess I'm just a young man used to working like a slave. The difference is why do you work here? Do you have convictions that prohibit you from working other places? Do you have learning disabilities? If this place is so bad and there is nothing stopping you from doing anything else why stay and cry?

Soooooo, you do touch your center manager at PCM? I knew it! Lmao.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Let me guess, you started before they went public, you never actually had a hard job where you made little to no money and no benefits, you put in little to no time in the warehouse, you think this job is sooooooo bad, hard. This isn't 1987 anymore. You make 35.80 an hour to drive a vehicle and deliver 300 to 400 packages. Want more time with the family quit, spend all day with them. Don't like the way your treated or expected to work, go work at chuckie cheese. Your an entitled middle aged man. I guess I'm just a young man used to working like a slave. The difference is why do you work here? Do you have convictions that prohibit you from working other places? Do you have learning disabilities? If this place is so bad and there is nothing stopping you from doing anything else why stay and cry?
IMG_2234.GIF

Brisket

Yeah and I expect it to be better but I'm still transferring, hoping they approve. Have both college and a fake marriage in the works

UPS attempted to phase out preloaders and made drivers take up the slack. Back during peak I had time so I loaded by address and those trucks were perfect. If you guys stood up for part-timers it'd made a big difference. An extra hour or less in my shift would save you 3 hours. And you'd stop the decent ones from going elsewhere.

But most of the drivers do stick up for the loaders by letting them do their job and letting them know they appreciate it and in a lot of cases will bring them a cold bottle of water, getting them breakfast from time to time just to let them know it is appreciated. It makes for a LONG day when you find something on the 8000 shelf that should have been on the 1000 shelf , and have to double back before 5 if it's a business.

If you have a bulk stop that is in the 1-4K, and make room in the back so it can be easily offloaded, trust me it is appreciated.

Dhydratd

...If you guys stood up for part-timers it'd made a big difference. An extra hour or less in my shift would save you 3 hours. And you'd stop the decent ones from going elsewhere.
Exactly WTF are you talking about? I'm sure you could do a better job given an extra hour per day to load your trucks, but since when do the drivers have anything to do with what hours you work?

Dr.Brownz

I like when we run 50 routes, and stuff won't fit. But we'all pay three drivers shuttle or safety time to run stuff out and cover pickups for nine hours. It's like, why not just run two more trips? It makes less and less sense all the time. Only what shows in paper matters, even though they bleed money to cover it up.
Same thing here, shuttling bulk stops to a driver so he can deliver it.....literally creating more work, the shuttle drove 90% of the way to the stop to meet the driver, go 4 more blocks and deliver it!

J92

Booooooooooo!
Jerk.

Maybe I should work for fedex, perhaps I'd become un larger faster. They have a Delivery contract with Nutrisystem, Marie Osmond told me this, herself.

To stay on op's topic,

Showing up and on time to work every day.

The reference was to package cars.