Save our company

AsweetGirl

Is No Longer Affiliated With UPS

Oh don't be confused with a previously discussed acronym, the new and improved PVD totally stands for Parachuting Velociraptor Deliveries.

Space age technology folks. Never went extinct, They had those dinosaurs frozen in a time capsule for a time like this.

AsweetGirl

Is No Longer Affiliated With UPS
IMG_0080.JPG

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Having a CEO take a pay cut would be a drop in the bucket to every employee taking g a small pay cut. Example. Walmart CEO makes 20m. They have 2 million employees. If he makes zero everyone gets $10.....I'm not calling for paycuts but I think union members need to be more willing to allow non union jobs to coexist along side us. Example. PVD.

United Parcel Service Shares Outstanding (UPS)

You do the math at the current divedend price.

As long as they keep upping what share holders get I expect the same.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Having a CEO take a pay cut would be a drop in the bucket to every employee taking g a small pay cut. Example. Walmart CEO makes 20m. They have 2 million employees. If he makes zero everyone gets $10.....I'm not calling for paycuts but I think union members need to be more willing to allow non union jobs to coexist along side us. Example. PVD.
Boy you didn't miss one branch falling down the stupid tree did you?

Union Power

Silent member
If he made $0 for the year it would increase every worker's check by $10 for one week only.
That would help a lot? Fix your math.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Plenty of supervisor dead weight we can cut. Start with an audit. Fire those useless people. They have nothing to do that they can leave their jobs to show up at an audit?

The Driver

I drive.
Probably the best thing this company could do is hold every job position accountable the way they hold delivery drivers accountable and with those same perfect expectations. I know I'm an above average driver and beneficial to this companies success, maybe its time for the other company employees to pick up the slack.

But there would only be half of them left and they would have to work twice as hard!!