Scanning pick ups

Hot Carl

Scanning is only required for EoDs, PPPs, and letterboxes. I never scan anything else. I have days where I pickup nearly 200 pieces. I'm not wasting time scanning all that.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
It’s all about time allowance. 1 scan and go for end of day. No end of day then just count and go. Gets scanned at the building.
I scan all next day air though as a courtesy, other than savers.
Unless I’m @Hot Carl and pick up 200 nda. :censored2: that.

Thebrownblob

Scanning is only required for EoDs, PPPs, and letterboxes. I never scan anything else. I have days where I pickup nearly 200 pieces. I'm not wasting time scanning all that.
200 pieces? Rookie 😂
1680055022474.jpeg

Thebrownblob

I will trade all those little baby ass packages for the t shirt company I picked up from.
Well what you can’t see is on the bottom there’s about 50 shirt boxes, And behind what you say is gravy is a bunch of white box is full of paper between 30 and 60 pounds each. Trust me every inch of me feels it now that I’m older.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Well what you can’t see is on the bottom there’s about 50 shirt boxes, And behind what you say is gravy is a bunch of white box is full of paper between 30 and 60 pounds each. Trust me every inch of me feels it now that I’m older.
ILL TAKE IT