Sean O’Brien holding a rally in Atlanta

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I think my youngun and I are going. I’ll see alot of folks I worked with
IMG_3329.jpeg

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Yeah I will be there with some friends. I quit asking anyone in the IBT to come on. They would always tell me "I have to run it through so and so" and would never get back to me. Not to complain, but when it was election time, they had all the time in the world to come on.
They should do a practice picket outside the corporate office.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Yeah I will be there with some friends. I quit asking anyone in the IBT to come on. They would always tell me "I have to run it through so and so" and would never get back to me. Not to complain, but when it was election time, they had all the time in the world to come on.
Didn’t he go on what the heck show a while back??? What’s the deal with Mr. Hector, he hasn’t had a podcast in many months???

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
From the beginning of negotiations they have been clear.

There will be "One Message and One Voice".

....and I think the Committees have done an admirable job at being as transparent as they can be without tipping their hand at the table.

I suppose we will have to assume that your Roswell Hub YouTube broadcast isn't that voice and rightfully so.

Big difference between campaigning and negotiating the biggest private sector collective bargaining agreement in North America, eh?

Last edited:

RoswellHub

From the beginning of negotiations they have been clear.

There will be "One Message and One Voice".

....and I think the Committees have done an admirable job at being as transparent as they can be without tipping their hand at the table.

I suppose we will have to assume that your Roswell Hub YouTube broadcast isn't that voice and rightfully so.

Big difference between campaigning and negotiating the biggest private sector collective bargaining agreement in North America, eh?
Well I was asking them to come on outside of contract time to help educate the members. It's honestly fine, I still get the job done with the people I know. Just would be nice to have the international get involved.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Well I was asking them to come on outside of contract time to help educate the members. It's honestly fine, I still get the job done with the people I know. Just would be nice to have the international get involved.

The international was never transparent.. everything is on “a need to know basis”.

The access to media and the internet had changed the playing field. But, still a lot of our rank and file would rather stick their collective heads in the sand after whistling “If I only had a brain “…much easier to let the other members do the research or take the risk.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

I can understand their reasons for not getting involved.

Your podcast (to me) resonate's with the members because of seeing the guests you have.

Active Officers, Stewards, and members that are locally accessible.... goes a long way.

Keep doing you. It works.