Sean O’Brien holding a rally in Atlanta

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Well I was asking them to come on outside of contract time to help educate the members. It's honestly fine, I still get the job done with the people I know. Just would be nice to have the international get involved.
You gotta get the cat in one of the videos…I assume that is a cat play structure thing in the background??

ManInBrown

I still can’t believe UPS is going to shut the doors for a couple bucks an hour for PT wages. Something is going on we aren’t aware of. Doesn't add up. Either it’s not just PT wages as Sean has been alluding to in every interview, or he’s asking for something crazy with respect to PT wages. Someone said a little birdie told them in addition to the new starting rate, he wants catch up raises for PTers according to years of service. $.75 a year.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I still can’t believe UPS is going to shut the doors for a couple bucks an hour for PT wages. Something is going on we aren’t aware of. Doesn't add up. Either it’s not just PT wages as Sean has been alluding to in every interview, or he’s asking for something crazy with respect to PT wages. Someone said a little birdie told them in addition to the new starting rate, he wants catch up raises for PTers according to years of service. $.75 a year.
So our resident red circled part timer here would be getting a $26.25 raise, assuming he has 35 years service. Hmmmm…

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
That would be insanity

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Definitely practice. You don’t want half going clockwise and the other half going counterclockwise.
Also, don’t use too much gasoline when you’re lighting off the burn barrels.

Trying to be supportive!
Yep, cheap hotdogs, bud light, and lighter fluid/ lighters around a bunch of pissed off truckers is a disaster waiting to happen..lmao

ManInBrown

What if the deals done and he seeing if he can get more
So they are doing all this bad mouthing for theatre? And losing customers every day? It doesn't seem even slightly plausible. Been floated by many people. I don’t see any way that’s the case. One of the pickups on the job I’m on this week is daily 6-8 pallets. Yesterday one pallet, the rest to fedex ground.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
So they are doing all this bad mouthing for theatre? And losing customers every day? It doesn't seem even slightly plausible. Been floated by many people. I don’t see any way that’s the case. One of the pickups on the job I’m on this week is daily 6-8 pallets. Yesterday one pallet, the rest to fedex ground.
Heard that Costco, at least on the west coast, has bounced.