Sean O’Brien holding a rally in Atlanta

Yup everywhere and he’s repeated the same thing in every interview. Never once heard him talk numbers.
Me too, but who knows. He's human and prone to a slip up, really his first day on the big stage, I'm not worried. I'm betting on the 27th or 28th some magic will happen. I would guess Señor Roca-Negra will tell UPS to un:censored2: themselves before they cost them some real money. Especially with a very promising Q2 report looming.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
So they are doing all this bad mouthing for theatre? And losing customers every day? It doesn't seem even slightly plausible. Been floated by many people. I don’t see any way that’s the case. One of the pickups on the job I’m on this week is daily 6-8 pallets. Yesterday one pallet, the rest to fedex ground.
No, I am saying the deal is on the table the union is going to accept, their just seeing if they can get more, you don't find it strange neither side has leaked the offer

542thruNthru

They are teamsters.. they would be back as soon as the strike was over.

I still think we should be getting a free membership from them (or at least a discounted one)
I'm sure they feel the same way about free shipping or discounted.

Also not all stores are union.

oldngray

nowhere special
I am a cat rancher !
herding cats.gif

Future

Victory Ride
Remember boys and girls if there actually is a strike to watch your antics while picketing …you eventually will have to go back to work …we had some occurrences in 97 that didn’t end well

RoswellHub

Remember boys and girls if there actually is a strike to watch your antics while picketing …you eventually will have to go back to work …we had some occurrences in 97 that didn’t end well
I think I need to bring this up on my channel. What are some of the things that happened